orangejuice

well its that time

I bet you thought i was quitting HA cant get rid of me so easy... anyway idk how much ill be on this week dads got the week off and plans on takein us out fishin all over the place so ill be on when i can dont spill the juice while im gone unless its apple juice , grape juice or that nastay smellin stuff we call lemonaid @@DarkWolf6052 @@Lemons @@Gkoo @@weston5430 @@John @@Forest @@orangejuice < taggin my self like a pro

I bet you thought i was quitting HA cant get rid of me so easy... anyway idk how much ill be on this week dads got the week off and plans on takein us out fishin all over the place so ill be on when i can dont spill the juice while im gone unless its apple juice , grape juice or that nastay smellin stuff we call lemonaid @@DarkWolf6052 @@Lemons @@Gkoo @@weston5430 @@John @@Forest @@orangejuice < taggin my self like a pro

I pooped myself when this showed up on my alerts.

Oh my god I'm glad you're not leaving, I didn't want to end up switching over to lemonjuice @@Lemons Too sour.

I pooped myself when this showed up on my alerts.

Oh my god I'm glad you're not leaving, I didn't want to end up switching over to lemonjuice @@Lemons Too sour.

....Fuck you too. </3

jk love you