Priggles

Pokémon X & Y Discussion

Starter?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Starter?

• Chespin
    • Fennekin
    • Froakie

I am no longer going to be working and updating with this thread; I give up on Pokemon X and Y with the new Coro Coro scan leaking Mega Evolutions. I give up on this, I give up on life; Kill me before I waste my money on drugs.

This thread is going to be for the upcoming Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Games, I will share recent information that I get with anyone interested, hoping there's some Pokéfans in this clan!:cat:

______________________________________New Pokemon!_____________________________________

The following Pokémon are new releases leaked in Coro Coro (Japanese Magazine) and officially confirmed by Nintendo!

• Chespin - Type: Grass - Height: 1'4" (0.4 m) - Species: Spiny Nut Pokémon Chespin.png
  • Fennekin - Type: Fire - Height: 1'4" (0.4 m) - Species: Fox Pokémon (Based on a Fennec Fox)Fennekin.png
  • Froakie - Type: Water - Height: 1'00" (0.3 m) - Species: Bubble Frog PokémonFroakie.png

Well those were the three starters! I think I'm going to choose Fennekin mainly because of the speculation that it will be Fire/Psychic, but I also haven't ever chosen a fire type starter since I first played Pokémon in Gen. III. I'd love to hear what starters you guys will pick and why!

Now for the more Recently announced Pokémon!

• Pancham & Pangoro - Pancham is a pokemon of the Playful Species that will evolve into Pangoro of the Daunting Species. (Not yet known how officially). Speculation of Pancham evolving when there is a Dark type pokemon in your party has recently been trending, and I would love to see what Gamefreak does of the situation. Pancham is a Fighting type Pokémon, and and (you guessed it) Pangoro is a Fighting/Dark Pokémon.

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Pangoro_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.13acba1da2da4fb86efb71bd9ae9fd91.jpg

• Inkay & Malamar - Inkay is a Squid-like Revolving Pokémon recently announced along with Malamar, its evolution. Oddly enough, even though it resembles a squid and is found near water, Inkay and Malamar are both Dark/Psychic Pokémon! Since Malamar, its evolution, looks almost identical to Inkay upside-down, and also Malamar being the Overturning Pokémon, speculation of evolution by holding the 3DS upside-down has grown. (Inkay top, Malamar bottom; Note the upside down similartities of the two!)

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Malamar_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.62b4097941cd4ad59429399e96d90e5f.jpg

• Swirlix - Swirlix is a Fairy type Pokémon that resembles cotton candy, pointed out by its species, Cotton Candy Pokémon. According to the Pokemon X & Y Official Website, Swirlix is "Exclusive to Pokémon X, Swirlix loves sweets and eats nothing else, making its body as sweet and sticky as cotton candy."

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Swirlix_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.41c49d963baf8843579333155673cb65.jpg

• Spritzee - So far, the Pokémon X restricted Pokémon that I like is Spritzee, its so cute c:! "Spritzee is a Pokémon that can be found in the wild only in Pokémon Y. It emits a unique fragrance from its body, and any who smell it fall under its spell." Spritzee is a Fairy Type Pokémon that I predict is a bird Pokémon, although its the Fragrance Pokémon.

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Spritzee_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.579d109a3132655b469099b2ed716d0b.jpg

• Flabebe - Flabébé is a Fairy type Single Bloom Pokémon. Flabébé clings to a flower early on, and then cares for it for its entire life. Because of this, Flabébé may be found holding flowers of different colors. I want mine in purple!

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Flabebe_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.17743f5f2ce960051dc54ab7873f6ea2.jpg

• Sylveon - OMG YES! SYLVEON IS DEFINITELY ON MY DREAM TEAM FOR GEN 6! I love its design, it goes great typing of Fairy. Sylveon is the Intertwinning Pokémon!

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Sylveon_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.9486f550bcbe5b1b625567d0b57d0b6e.jpg

• Noivern - Noivern is the first Dragon type Pokémon to be announced for Gen. VI. With the announcment of Fairy type, I don't think I'll use any dragon type on my team, but that's just my opinion. Anyways, Noivern is a Flying/Dragon Sound Wave Pokémon. There's not really much I'm gonna get into with this Pokémon, but here is a related picture.

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Noivern_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.6217b6b162c8c92bfe20c9df352bc062.jpg

• Clauncher - The Water Gun Pokémon, I thought it would be Water/Steel or Water/Electric by its design, but I was disappointed when it was officially typed :/ Anyways, Its basically the new Krabby/Kingler with one oversized claw.

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Clauncher_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.68ae8e0d52819025c2c711a70e38d791.jpg

• Skrelp - Not a surprise in it being Water/Poison, but honestly this thing looks like a Horsea on meth. Doesn't mean it doesn't look cool, because it does! I wouldn't want to mess with it!

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Skrelp_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.72b7687efb3d7fad52cb1f6a7234ae0b.jpg

• Honedge - Honedge is the Sword Pokémon that has been a controversial thing since it was leaked. People say its uncreative, but those genwunners need to reconsider Voltorb, Bronzong, and a whole bunch of other crappy design Pokémon. Its a Steel/Ghost Pokémon that is said to, like Yamask, be a soul of a human that possessed a sword. Not getting into it much, but I need it on my team for reasons.

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Honedge_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.bc9f18877cae3d99d5e7f30cd311e956.jpg

• Littleleo - A Fire/Normal Lion cub Pokémon, I don't really like its design, it seems just bland, but It would be worth getting if its evolution (I doubt its a standalone Pokémon) looks badass.

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Litleo_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.ab4c8414c9793f1c47b99daa84d096a2.jpg

• Fletchling & Talonflame - Predicted to be the Kalos Region generic bird, Fletchling is a Normal/Fire Robin Pokémon, while Talonflame, its evolution is a Fire/Flying type Scorching Pokémon, suggesting that Fletching is too young to fly.

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Talonflame_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.556118bc7312c363675a8bac1de9d788.jpg

• Helioptile - Helioptile looks like it will evolve into a fucking badass, alligator Pokémon. Its an Electric/Normal Generator Pokémon and I want it. For reasons...

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Helioptile_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.9955a7a5674215313a584a3f5393d9f9.jpg

• Gogoat - Gogoat is a Grass Type Mount Pokémon. I don't think it will be any great use in battles, and I predict it will just be an HM hog. Not much to say about it, besides that you will be able to Ride Gogoat in specific areas.

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Gogoat_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.5e78191044da2384e7806165afedd036.jpg

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Pancham_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.8299db22904d1b47adc477a8b214cf89.jpg

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Inkay_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.e0e409687483f1c6b50ceb89d44ab70b.jpg

awww.pokemonxy.com__ui_img__en_art_Fletchling_Pokemon_X_and_Y.jpg.343419dc12b5def2e427b71676dec6ed.jpg

I probably won't play the game, but seeing that just makes me think "Oh hey, another fire/fighter type as a starting pokemon."

Even if it does turn out like that, I'll be content, I really like foxes

I probably won't play the game, but seeing that just makes me think "Oh hey, another fire/fighter type as a starting pokemon."

Even if it does turn out like that, I'll be content, I really like foxes

I might get it. Depends on if I have a job or not to get a 3Ds

And foxes live in forests c: BUT ITS A FIRE TYPE SO IT WILL BURN YOU THE FUCK DOWN!

Well I had hit the image maximum, but I'll continue like this :) ~!

Scatterbug, Spewpa, and Vivillon - These three new Pokémon are from the same evolutionary family, Scatterbug being the 1st stage and Vivillon being the final evolutionary stage. With the release of these Scatterdust and Scale Pokémon, I think there will be an alrternate evolution of Scatterbug. The only reasoning I have is that this evolutionary family is VERY similar to that of the Wurmple evolution branch that split into two with Wurmple's evolution being either Silcoon or Cascoon.

tumblr_modutoUTsg1rvahzwo1_400.jpg.52881fbc4f2c1b8cf3924ae7d7d7c135.jpg

Vivillon-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg.c26caa1a3249daeccfda66c6aa8b05ea.jpg

Xerneas & Yveltal - We can't talk about Gen. VI without talking about the version mascots! For Pokémon X & Y, I'm going with Pokémon X. I never really liked the badass looking legendaries, and I don't know why, but Xerneas is fabulous and with the official typing of Xerneas as Fairy, and Yveltal as Dark/Flying, I'm going with Xerneas. I need something to dominate dragons with. Almost forgot, Xerneas is the Life Pokémon and Yveltal is the destruction Pokémon. (Boxart & Official Artwork, isn't Xerneas just fabulous? ;3)Xerneas.pngacdn.bulbagarden.net_upload_4_41_Y_EN_boxart.thumb.png.148a7304a319a7bf72d8ab4ae35daa1f.png

Spewpa.jpg.d0ae4726b0c9cc0a63e425ca69fb4ac0.jpg

acdn.bulbagarden.net_upload_2_27_X_EN_boxart.thumb.png.181c60b7108014d07b0b2830819aa763.png