HighSociety

HEY SILENCE!

seriously, someone explain to me why poncher doesn't have server access already??? there is absolutely no reason at all @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron

@@Rhododendron It would be great that @@HighSociety gets access, we can contact him instead of you so we don't bother you as much so you can get working on other things (hub). We can get @@HighSociety to add new songs and program plugins for you so its less hassle for you. I will be willing to convert everything under 15Mb, certain length and everything. Please do this, CS:S is dying slowly and slowly all the time we need some things new to keep people coming.

~Thanks Eden

@@Rhododendron It would be great that @@HighSociety gets access, we can contact him instead of you so we don't bother you as much so you can get working on other things (my abortion). We can get @@HighSociety to add new songs and program plugins for you so its less hassle for you. I will be willing to convert everything under 15Mb, certain length and everything. Please do this, CS:S is dying slowly and slowly all the time we need some things new to keep people coming.

~Thanks Eden

He has taken zero initiative in contacting me on Steam, or even a PM on the forum. I appreciate the thread, but I am extremely unsure about giving you access since your schedule seems spastic and very unpredictable.

He has taken zero initiative in contacting me on Steam, or even a PM on the forum. I appreciate the thread, but I am extremely unsure about giving you access since your schedule seems spastic and very unpredictable.

Maybe you and him need to talk about this some more, figure out when he is available at the time and give him the access he needs to do it. I'm not telling him u have to do it right now but im stating that it would be good in the near future, (1-2weeks).

@@Rhododendron

~Thanks Eden