Jacob

DarkWolf6052 xG:F:DM - Counter-Strike: Source

The only reason WHY im -1'ing this is because you disrespecting in your bind.

I say stuff like that all the time to everyone, and I removed the bind right after this happened.

Why did you have it in the first place? To start shit, so how bout you dont do that and none of this would happen

Yes, because when someone sees a staff member who is not moderating the server as they should be after receiving multiple warnings to shape up and to always follow the correct protocol for punishing someone and then reporting them as anyone with half a brain would is clearly trying to start shit. With every coming post I lose about 1,000 brain cells.

I say stuff like that all the time to everyone, and I removed the bind right after this happened.

Why did you have it in the first place? To start shit, so how bout you dont do that and none of this would happen

Yes, because when someone sees a staff member who is not moderating the server as they should be after receiving multiple warnings to shape up and to always follow the correct protocol for punishing someone and then reporting them as anyone with half a brain would is clearly trying to start shit. With every coming post I lose about 1,000 brain cells.

He clearly is start shit, why else would he tell everyone to bind that........ Dia-badest

It's clear there are some people out to just get darkwolf demoted. I wont say whose those people are but they know who they are. They need to sort out their problems with him and patch up the big divide in the community because of them.

It's clear there are some people out to just get darkwolf demoted. I wont say whose those people are but they know who they are. They need to sort out their problems with him and patch up the big divide in the community because of them.

I think your assumptions are wrong, especially if you think its me. Please tell me how we are "out to get him" when its clear he did something wrong, in which he has been warned about before?

I just searched your name on the JB rank site, and unless I searched wrong you never even played JB to know what he does, leaving me to assume you are his friend, and replying because of that, as are many other certain people.

Alright, although the steps were skipped, I feel that any previous offenders that have offended offensively within the past x amount of time should be exempt from said rules. Someone who spams is put on the radar for most of the staff and when they act up they are punished immediately, and that makes sense to me. If he was doing this to new players constantly, that is an issue, but for someone who has a history of spamming and DarkWolf not dealing with his crap early on, it seems that it's more justified then anything.

Push for change in the handbook for frequent offenders. Then threads like this can die down.

-1 for abuse

Last ban and discussion about his spamming was July 7th, I think a month time is more than enough between situations to warrant dark to follow the correct steps. I can understand if its a week or two after, but when its been this long of time then he should warn him, or at minimum gag.

Hiding he spams. A lot

I've never seen it except for the isolated times in which it was bothersome, and I have not heard anything from anyone about his constant spamming with proof or specific situations. I can't just assume he always spams, and I was in the game for quite a while with Dark and Jacob, and he was doing absolutely nothing wrong prior to it.

I'm jsut saying Jacob spams a lot i dont have physical evidence because i have little space to record demos. And my screenshot key is broken

@@Rhoukar @@Warriorsfury @everyone else stop arguing @@Superkiller67 also.

Lets have only the higher ups deal with it. OMG we just need to relax and enjoy our life. stop making excuse ect.

@@Forest @@serbiansnaga @@Forest @@Hidingmaster @@serbiansnaga @@DarkWolf6052

HAve a discussion in ts or something this is 7 pages of arguing and making up excuses. only 1 page has given proof.

I'm jsut saying Jacob spams a lot i dont have physical evidence because i have little space to record demos. And my screenshot key is broken

Which is fine, I dont expect anyone to come up with evidence that he spams a lot. But with 99.99% of the people, you warn them to stop spamming and then gag, thats how it always has gone. We never went with the excuse to kick them right away, even if they spammed occasionally. And mind you, dark said he tried to gag him but "it must have not worked". So that means dark saw no reason to kick him right away, and then used the excuse that it just must not have worked. He knows that he should have warned/gagged him first, he's admitted it... so why does everyone come up with random excuses and changes in the interpretations of rules to justify what he did as correct?

Which is fine, I dont expect anyone to come up with evidence that he spams a lot. But with 99.99% of the people, you warn them to stop spamming and then gag, thats how it always has gone. We never went with the excuse to kick them right away, even if they spammed occasionally. And mind you, dark said he tried to gag him but "it must have not worked". So that means dark saw no reason to kick him right away, and then used the excuse that it just must not have worked. He knows that he should have warned/gagged him first, he's admitted it... so why does everyone come up with random excuses and changes in the interpretations of rules to justify what he did as correct?

Thing is lets say he had entered gag before the kick, he would have to state why after the gag, which he didn't, darkwolf has a history with jacob, jacob did the stuff with business, darkwolf dislikes him for it, acted with an immediate kick

If anyone looks at the proof its obvious, also you guys keep constantly tagging higher ups, they get it the first time you tag them

Holy shit, I go away for a day and fucking 9 pages of this shit ? Damn. Looks like i gotta stop having a life and stay home all day just to keep up with this community.. I'll post my decision in the morning, i was out with my girlfriend all day and i'm fucking dead tired.