DarkWolf6052 xG:F:DM - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

DarkWolf6052 xG:F:DM

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:47897537

Evidence:

So I'm just playing jailbreak having a grand ol' time with the regulars and messing with the them as usual, and I am kicked with no warning whatsoever and am in awe at how one of the higher ranking members would allow this to happen, I expect to be given the same treatmeant as all the others.

Look how many times you said it. More than 4. More than 3 is spamming. Pointless thread.

Even in your OWN screenshot, you gave away the fact that you spammed the bind 4 times.

That is not my complaint, the fact is i was not given a warning before being kicked.

You were gagged earlier to stop spamming, and ungagged the next round, then continued.

i was never gagged, and still was not told to stop

I would assume you were gagged before you were kicked. I wasn't there but if anyone yells at people for not following the the gag/kick/ban rule it's Darkwolf. Without more proof, -1. If you weren't gagged though. Get proof of that, otherwise this shows you spamming and getting kicked for it.

Also, you should probably quit with the personal vendetta against him. You aren't fooling anyone with this Abuse thread.

I would assume you were gagged before you were kicked. I wasn't there but if anyone yells at people for not following the the gag/kick/ban rule it's Darkwolf. Without more proof, -1. If you weren't gagged though. Get proof of that, otherwise this shows you spamming and getting kicked for it.

Also, you should probably quit with the personal vendetta against him. You aren't fooling anyone with this Abuse thread.

How am i supposed to get proof of not being gagged

Because Jesus cannot lie, I was recording the entire time and went through both the demo and console for chat to see if there were any warning given prior to his kick.

The follow 7 picutres show where he posted the bind, and #6 shows Dark saying "Nice fake bind Jacob", which unfortunately is not a warning. They go in numerical order with relationship to progressing time.

MediaFire

Here is the demo that was taken and shows the entire situation. The relevant stuff begins right around the 15000 tick and lasts until 32000.

august12.dem

Pay attention to a couple things in the demo:

1) No gag or warning was issued.

2) There was in fact no part where he did "spam", I believe all instances had sufficient time between them.

3) Dark did not ask him at any point to stop, nor did he say in anyway that he did not appreciate the bind.

4) There is 1 time he said it prior to 15000, but for some reason I can't find it, but it is included as the #1 photo.

Chat log on rank.xenogamers.com showing the times he said it:

jacob8.png

Notice that there is no set of 3+ consecutive times of him saying it. There is more than enough time between most of them.

Now, in no way am I saying that what Jacob said was perfectly fine and respectful because obviously it was in bad taste; but as we all know, there is a very strict set of procedures we have for punishing people and Darkwolf did not follow this. I hate to have to post this, but I don't think its fair to everyone if I hide stuff because I want to protect friends. And if for some reason I am missing something by all means tell me, but as far as I saw everything I stated it the truth.

@@Rhoukar @@Superkiller67 @@Jacob @@IAmLegend @@John @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest

Alright, well. This shows a clear form of abuse. Darkwolf, you're a good friend. But, we have a set guideline to follow. This is now in the Co's and the DM's hands.