Jacob

DarkWolf6052 xG:F:DM - Counter-Strike: Source

To be quite honest I'm very sick of all this. all the butthurt kiddies that got demoted for whatever reason, or applied for mod and didn't get it are ganging up on Darkwolf. every time a little thing happens you pick at him like vultures on carrion. this is stupid, immature, and it's causing drama on the clan that we do not need. every time Darkwolf free kills me, or does something on accident, he apologizes to me for what he did wrong either via steam or in Teamspeak, and I get on with my life. dark is probably the best thing that CSS has right now, he is active, honest, and is a real leader/teamplayer.

I disagree with this protest. -1 or whatever.

@@Warriorsfury darkwolf didnt say it was disrespect he said it was spamming stop bring in disrespect.

IHPEOHGAP;OIHGAER;GOIUHAERWOGHO

I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY THAT YOU'RE SO STUPID.

I (WARRIORSFURY) SAID JACOB IS DISRESPECTING.

SINCE WHEN DID I SAY DARKWOLF SAID IT?

Edit by the Publisher:

This user is having a seizure. Pardon our dust!

Seizure.gif.b14dee13861a35046aace8fb904a9113.gif

To be quite honest I'm very sick of all this. all the butthurt kiddies that got demoted for whatever reason, or applied for mod and didn't get it are ganging up on Darkwolf. every time a little thing happens you pick at him like vultures on carrion. this is stupid, immature, and it's causing drama on the clan that we do not need. every time Darkwolf free kills me, or does something on accident, he apologizes to me for what he did wrong either via steam or in Teamspeak, and I get on with my life. dark is probably the best thing that CSS has right now, he is active, honest, and is a real leader/teamplayer.

-1 based of of your opinion rather then reading the evidence, makes sense

@@Warriorsfury darkwolf didnt say it was disrespect he said it was spamming stop bring in disrespect.

IHPEOHGAP;OIHGAER;GOIUHAERWOGHO

I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY THAT YOU'RE SO STUPID.

I (WARRIORSFURY) SAID JACOB IS DISRESPECTING.

SINCE WHEN DID I SAY DARKWOLF SAID IT?

Edit by the Publisher:

This user is having a seizure. Pardon our dust!

Seizure.gif.ad5c5f29b6bfd83e20f0480038c5df96.gif

Bb cakes calm down.

Seizure.gif.64ed476297bdb5993f06f74dca241d05.gif

The only reason WHY im -1'ing this is because you disrespecting in your bind.

Im not even mad about my demotion anymore lol.

Darkwolf messaged me through private chat saying how he was sorry, about being biased and about just messing up in general, he said he'd try to stop, I accepted his apology and stopped talking about him, complaining about anything etc.

Then I see what he did with jacob, I dont have anything personal against darkwolf, as much as people think I do, i just DONT LIKE what he does as a DM.

Darkwolf is gay, He's funny, I don't know who'd take his place, honestly.

-1 for whatever the hell everyone else said (If i didn't already)

Did i forget to mention that he's gay?

That reason, lol

I say stuff like that all the time to everyone, and I removed the bind right after this happened.

-1 your -1 of audibles -1 because he makes some good points.

I say stuff like that all the time to everyone, and I removed the bind right after this happened.

Why did you have it in the first place? To start shit, so how bout you dont do that and none of this would happen

Why did you have it in the first place? To start shit, so how bout you dont do that and none of this would happen

Thank you!

Based on that I'm going to presume you have serious personal problems.