Eden

Eden - Counter-Strike: Source

@@Yuno_Gasai Have we met before, I dont know who you are. Plus Trinindol was "no ballz'd" into mass freekilling and why does he get 20 +1s in 2 days lol? Whatever I guess you guys really dont like me..

~Thanks Eden

I'm someone, other people will likely tell you. But yes, I have reasons for -1ing you, and him getting 20 +1s, But you'd probably get mad as hell or say some bullcrap which will take this ENTIRE thread somewhere else if i told you.

@@Yuno_Gasai Tbh I really dont care I dont play CT all that often but hoping back an forth from time time is fun sometimes:p

Wait are you black_rock or??

So how come trinindol mass freekills on a no balls and gets unbanned instantly. Like if all this is because u dont like me please tell me that cause idk whats wrong honestly...

You mass freekilled because someone told you no balls.

So did trinindol? your point is?

What do you mean what my point is?

Did you not read my fucking post?

Should I even waste time replying to you any further?

Trinindol was "no balls'd" to do it and I wanna know why he got seo many +1's cause I did it under a no balls aswell.

Trinindol was "no balls'd" to do it and I wanna know why he got seo many +1's cause I did it under a no balls aswell.

He received so many +1's because he is very like able, well known, and apparently a really good guy.

So how come trinindol mass freekills on a no balls and gets unbanned instantly. Like if all this is because u dont like me please tell me that cause idk whats wrong honestly...

Because we have an incredible amount of biased Members/Players. For that matter, why was anyone else unbanned for intentionally mass freekilling? Who knows. Point is; don't say things like "Well, this guy got unbanned, so I should too". That sort of reasoning gets old really fast, and it won't get you unbanned any sooner, let alone at all. It is not a valid means of reasoning or excuse to do stupid shit.

I swear to god, if I have to, I'm going to start closing every Ban Protest (that involves intentional mass freekilling) immediately because of sheer stupidity. If you're going to Mass Freekill intentionally, own up to it, don't make up an excuse, don't use that reasoning, and be ready to wait a long time to get unbanned. No one gets special treatment, nor should they.