Apple - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Apple

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:25608709, 2nd account STEAM_0:0:36921236

Rules Broken:

Apple avoid a temp ban by going on to his other account. I am requesting a perm on both accounts

Evidence:

He also said to diabeetus that this was is second account. @@diabeetus @@kbshooter2 @@GanjaMonster were there.

@@Hidingmaster @@Forest

hes using multiple steam ids, he has been warned not to be a derp but after he got kicked, he came back and continued his ways, after he was banned he came in on a different account +1 for perm due to him avoiding bans more then once

He came in and said i'm back and was saying i'm avoid ban or something like that. I say 4 months ban or more for both accounts and a date for him to appeal. We are court system now lol. (atleast its not quebec system were it takes to years to get something going). the 4months if he appeals on the date he shouldnt get unbanned but maybe reduced a month or so. but a perm is to much and or we perm his brothers account and give him a month or 2 ban. which would really make sense. @@Hidingmaster @@John @@xShadowSpyx @@DarkWolf6052 Im willing for the one in bold :)

so my vote is perm his brothers account and ban him for month or 2. @@kbshooter2 @@GanjaMonster @@diabeetus can we agree on that? also @@Hidingmaster

He came in and said i'm back and was saying i'm avoid ban or something like that. I say 4 months ban or more for both accounts and a date for him to appeal. We are court system now lol. (atleast its not quebec system were it takes to years to get something going). the 4months if he appeals on the date he shouldnt get unbanned but maybe reduced a month or so. but a perm is to much and or we perm his brothers account and give him a month or 2 ban. which would really make sense. @@Hidingmaster @@John @@xShadowSpyx @@DarkWolf6052 Im willing for the one in bold :)

so my vote is perm his brothers account and ban him for month or 2. @@kbshooter2 @@GanjaMonster @@diabeetus can we agree on that? also @@Hidingmaster

I think he should be permed. He narrowly avoided getting permed several months back for advertising on Jailbreak, which is another major crime, but was given some slack due to his activity. Apple did this on purpose, he fully knew that what he was doing was avoiding a ban (which warrants a heavy punishment) but did it anyway. If you actually look at the chat logs I provided, he makes no attempt to apologize or say that he was unaware that he was avoiding a ban. He clearly knew what he was doing, but did it anyway. Just so people can actually see some proof of what I'm claiming, I will post the chat logs where he clearly admits to avoiding a ban by using his other account.

35hpgnl.thumb.jpg.4e5d6d1a70ee1bdb2a873a1fcdf4230f.jpg

+1 to both accounts being permed.

35hpgnl.thumb.jpg.6780429c77ac05b1b61d3be87acaaf74.jpg

I don't understand why you made a thread about this.

Avoid a ban is an automatic eaither perm or double the original amount. (I'm not SURE about this)

But I do know this is automatically punishable even if he somehow got out of this.