PiNoYPsYcHo

Silence what are you doing kid?

So not only you come in our room and moved me back and forth, you also removed my admin privileges? As a member of this community for almost 2+ years, you pissed me off ever since I joined. I never talked to you whatsoever and had you put on ignore for a reason. So, why you aim at me out of all people? Give me a proper reason on why you removed my admin privileges because pretty sure I did a rightful role to this community.

Me getting moved - Gyazo - 3abadf504799a49339c8a1bcf5040433.png

Admin privileges removed - Gyazo - b57666b6750d711e853e91424ae7b1d2.png

As a note inb4 thread deleted. @@Rhododendron

So not only you come in our room and moved me back and forth, you also removed my admin privileges? As a member of this community for almost 2+ years, you pissed me off ever since I joined. I never talked to you whatsoever and had you put on ignore for a reason. So, why you aim at me out of all people? Give me a proper reason on why you removed my admin privileges because pretty sure I did a rightful role to this community.

As a note inb4 thread deleted.

I couldn't find any grammar mistakes...

As a note inb4 thread deleted. @@Rhododendron

I see zero reason to give you the powers since all you do is hang out in Warriors channel and never go to any other part of the Teamspeak server. I need people who are willing to actively monitor the server and the rest of the admins will be losing their powers if they do not shape up. Powers will not be given to users who only sit in the community channels since those are privately administered.

I'm glad you were able to figure this out on your own, though. *sarcasm*

Also I changed my name. Get with it, kid.

So let me get this straight, most people in the community hangs out in the community room which plays in the xG servers. Your proper reason is invalid the fact that EVERYONE hangs out in the community room but still actively monitoring the server.

Might as well remove all powers from the whole community the fact that 90% of the users who are staffs are in the community rooms.

So let me get this straight, most people in the community hangs out in the community room which plays in the xG servers. Your proper reason is invalid the fact that EVERYONE hangs out in the community room but still actively monitoring the server.

Might as well remove all powers from the whole community the fact that 90% of the users who are staffs are in the community rooms.

I'm looking to change that. And there are only 5 people that have Teamspeak admin (Administrator server group) so I almost did that already with your demotion ;)

I have solved many problems pertaining from:

Mic spammers

Ddos threats

Help with clan v clan issues/events

Helping people move into channels

Banning others for breaking teamspeak rules such as room spam

General questions and problems

If me being in my room is a problem I will keep every single room I own unlocked. That is not a problem for me whatsoever and I can do it without a problem. But then again I don't understand by monitor the server actively? Do you mean go room to room to see if anyone has issues? If so that can be done but not sure if it would be a good thing.

Mic spammers

Ddos threats

If me being in my room is a problem I will keep every single room I own unlocked. That is not a problem for me whatsoever and I can do it without a problem. But then again I don't understand by monitor the server actively? Do you mean go room to room to see if anyone has issues? If so that can be done but not sure if it would be a good thing.

No, I mean being in rooms where we don't have to know the password to get in!

Please list these issues since I find it hard to believe they were solved just by having powers in Teamspeak. Banning people usually causes retaliation so I'm surprised we haven't been DDoS'd more :|

Don't offer hand outs? So let me get this straight you gave Death God admin for cleaning his room and Jake English admin as well.

I see zero reason to give you the powers since all you do is hang out in Warriors channel and never go to any other part of the Teamspeak server. I need people who are willing to actively monitor the server and the rest of the admins will be losing their powers if they do not shape up. Powers will not be given to users who only sit in the community channels since those are privately administered.

I'm glad you were able to figure this out on your own, though. *sarcasm*

Also I changed my name. Get with it, kid.

Mic spammers

Ddos threats

No, I mean being in rooms where we don't have to know the password to get in!

Please list these issues since I find it hard to believe they were solved just by having powers in Teamspeak. Banning people usually causes retaliation so I'm surprised we haven't been DDoS'd more :|

My rooms will stay unlock unless something would be required to lock them for now on. If that was the problem you should have just told me!

The issues that I have been able to solve with teamspeak powers:

My friend who comes on fairly often plays games with his friends in the general rooms, they every now and then get mic spammers (I have banned about 6 - 8 for a period of day or longer for frequent rule breakers) I will see to it that I can get his opinion to state that this is valid

I think his name is SodaCaNN (Or something along the lines, he has a thick foreign accent) I was in the scrim rooms and he came in asking if he could arrange a set of regular scrims between xG and his group of friends. He is still scrimmaging every now and then, but I have not personally seen him in about a week.

I every now and then get a complaint from other members of the clan about various problems such as mic spam and breaking blacklist (Example being the chrono with priority speaker) and DuckiiJr frequently going into blacklisted rooms (He did it so much I think he is banned for a month, after doing it 5+ times)

Occasionally I will get a PM from a visitor requesting to be moved into a room where his friends are (The latest one happened yesterday when a person named Moo was requesting to be moved with his friends, his friends were too busy with whatever they were doing and they wouldn't/couldn't/didn't see his PM's or see him in the teamspeak.

Just yesterday I got a PM from a member of Hells Gamers telling me how he was VERY excited about the upcoming scrimmage event between xG and HG (Can't wait to see how it ends out myself.)

These are the problems/things I have been able to solve/do with teamspeak admin. If there are any other problems prohibiting me from having the ts admin back tell me and i'll see what I can do to solve the problem...

I kinda want to say something here, cause I think this is unfair. 90% of the time people arent in the gaming channels such as css jb, tf2 trading or cs:go scrim. Most of them are in community rooms like warriors room or others. I will be in a community channel and play jb or league, or any game for that matter. So I think you are being kind of un-reasonable but hey its your call not mine. @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Rhododendron

~Thanks Eden

I kinda want to say something here, cause I think this is unfair. 90% of the time people arent in the gaming channels such as css jb, tf2 trading or cs:go scrim. Most of them are in community rooms like warriors room or others. I will be in a community channel and play jb or league, or any game for that matter. So I think you are being kind of un-reasonable but hey its your call not mine. @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Rhododendron

~Thanks Eden

And 10 % of the time people arent, and that 10% can cause problems.

I see where silence is coming from though. I can name a bunch of people (Not only TS admins) who never leave the community channels, so they don't know when somethings happen. If I only went on JB when's I'm called on I'd never be on JB, admins cant rely on being called in for a rule breaker, you should be active on the servers (in this case not just specific channels) and be able to moderate before something happens. I don't think silence is trying to say don't hang out in community channels, he's just saying if you're going to be a TS admin, administrate other channels too, not just yours, or your friends.

EDIT: I don't see why these things are brought up against silence, who would demote him? He pretty much has the power to do whatever he wants, its his clan (Not that doing something dumb would attract people, but if he wants, he has that power.)

Ok. I've thought of this after burning so much time in TS, so hear me out. Can we make an OBVIOUS channel where everyone can be in occasionally? It would be especially nice if I could actually play games/chat with you guys!

On a side note, I'm kinda annoyed by the passworded room whoring as well.

Its not cool to lock me, The Hapless Idiot, out. :pompous: