Silence what are you doing kid?

I have solved many problems pertaining from:

Mic spammers

Ddos threats

Help with clan v clan issues/events

Helping people move into channels

Banning others for breaking teamspeak rules such as room spam

General questions and problems

If me being in my room is a problem I will keep every single room I own unlocked. That is not a problem for me whatsoever and I can do it without a problem. But then again I don't understand by monitor the server actively? Do you mean go room to room to see if anyone has issues? If so that can be done but not sure if it would be a good thing.

I feel left out when I cant get in one of your rooms and all my friends are there :( I'll go cry now :cry::cry::cry:

Mic spammers

Ddos threats

If me being in my room is a problem I will keep every single room I own unlocked. That is not a problem for me whatsoever and I can do it without a problem. But then again I don't understand by monitor the server actively? Do you mean go room to room to see if anyone has issues? If so that can be done but not sure if it would be a good thing.

I feel left out when I cant get in one of your rooms and all my friends are there :( I'll go cry now :cry::cry::cry:

All rooms will be open when im not playing league, my room gets flooded with people within seconds. >_>

Mic spammers

Ddos threats

All rooms will be open when im not playing league, my room gets flooded with people within seconds. >_>

Your always playing league.

I know T-T

When I do take a long break it usually lasts for awhile. But we do these large 10+ match streak.

I know T-T

When I do take a long break it usually lasts for awhile. But we do these large 10+ match streak.

Don't matches last like 45 minutes? the few games I've played lasted about 45 minutes.

I know T-T

Don't matches last like 45 minutes? the few games I've played lasted about 45 minutes.

yeah bronze 5 matches last longer, thus why warrior's room is always locked

I know T-T

30+ minutes

We have been playing since 3 in the morning.

yeah bronze 5 matches last longer, thus why warrior's room is always locked

Can't tell if this is an insult because warrior is bronze 5, or if you're defending him.

I don't even understand why this is a problem. If you wanted to get into Warrior's channel that has a password, you pm Warrior and ask him for the password; just as you would any other channel in the teamspeak.

Besides, league is a game based on teamwork and communication. You lose a lot of that survivability from lack of communication because randoms are talking louder than the people in your game. Think of it the same way you would with Jailbreak. If you're in the Jailbreak channel and you're trying to listen specifically to the people in your game and the cts, would you want a crowd of people joining and just talking about every single meal they've eaten in their lives? No, it breaks your concentration and a lot of the time, you can't hear orders, which inevitably gets you killed and renders your presence in the server pretty pointless. That's why it has a password. Even more so because it's a community channel, which was paid for, and can have that privilege.

I've been opposed to community rooms virtually since day 1. It's basically small, private teamspeak servers. You can chose mods, admins, and ban people if they break channel rules, or blacklist them. It sounds like a great idea, until you realize all the problems it causes.

I think it has turned our teamspeak into 1 gigantic circlejerkfest. People stay in locked rooms 24/7. Out of the three months, I rarely have seen Warrior, Jake and Pinoy leave that room. Granted, it is a community room, but when you get a pm in-game, you dont answer it. You wait until you're finished, which in warrior's case can take an upwards of 30+ minutes, and then answer. By then, the problem has already solved itself, or escalated so high, it causes intervention from a third party, such as a coleader. I hardly see Warrior doing his administrative duties. 95%, he's in his locked channel, complaining about the current league game, or complaining about the community.

And what's this about "I'll go on when I'm needed" crap. You got admin for being active, not by playing league everyday. Don't pull that card, then cry that you did nothing. That's exactly why you got demoted. We shouldn't have to ask you to get on, you should instead already be on. That's how you got admin in the first place. Grow up.

But, I digress. Maybe making a monthly fee or something, just to help keep the channels cleaned and cleared up, since we have more community rooms than servers.

@@MineCrack If a person PMs you, most of the time you won't answer. It's easier for a person to join a channel, say what they need to, and leave. I've had conversations lasting 10 minutes typing, which could have been resolved in under three.

I've been opposed to community rooms virtually since day 1. It's basically small, private teamspeak servers. You can chose mods, admins, and ban people if they break channel rules, or blacklist them. It sounds like a great idea, until you realize all the problems it causes.

I think it has turned our teamspeak into 1 gigantic circlejerkfest. People stay in locked rooms 24/7. Out of the three months, I rarely have seen Warrior, Jake and Pinoy leave that room. Granted, it is a community room, but when you get a pm in-game, you dont answer it. You wait until you're finished, which in warrior's case can take an upwards of 30+ minutes, and then answer. By then, the problem has already solved itself, or escalated so high, it causes intervention from a third party, such as a coleader. I hardly see Warrior doing his administrative duties. 95%, he's in his locked channel, complaining about the current league game, or complaining about the community.

And what's this about "I'll go on when I'm needed" crap. You got admin for being active, not by playing league everyday. Don't pull that card, then cry that you did nothing. That's exactly why you got demoted. We shouldn't have to ask you to get on, you should instead already be on. That's how you got admin in the first place. Grow up.

But, I digress. Maybe making a monthly fee or something, just to help keep the channels cleaned and cleared up, since we have more community rooms than servers.

@@MineCrack If a person PMs you, most of the time you won't answer. It's easier for a person to join a channel, say what they need to, and leave. I've had conversations lasting 10 minutes typing, which could have been resolved in under three.

I don't want this to be a war Brian, just a discussion. Even though it is not my thread.

I ALWAYS check who pm'd me no matter what i'm on, unless of course i'm not at my computer

"And what's this about "I'll go on when I'm needed" crap. You got admin for being active, not by playing league everyday. Don't pull that card, then cry that you did nothing."

Where did this even come from? o_O

I would say i'm pretty active. I come on every day for an upwards of 1 - 2 hours or more...

"That's exactly why you got demoted. "

Demoted from what? ts or css?

I cannot in ANY way prove what I did on ts if that is what you are saying.

And how much do you think would be a good price for a monthly fee for a CHANNEL? Does not seem like a good idea in my opinion.

Yes I do.. Sometimes I close them without thinking when I wake up though, which shouldn't be a problem.

I don't even understand why this is a problem. If you wanted to get into Warrior's channel that has a password, you pm Warrior and ask him for the password; just as you would any other channel in the teamspeak.

Besides, league is a game based on teamwork and communication. You lose a lot of that survivability from lack of communication because randoms are talking louder than the people in your game. Think of it the same way you would with Jailbreak. If you're in the Jailbreak channel and you're trying to listen specifically to the people in your game and the cts, would you want a crowd of people joining and just talking about every single meal they've eaten in their lives? No, it breaks your concentration and a lot of the time, you can't hear orders, which inevitably gets you killed and renders your presence in the server pretty pointless. That's why it has a password. Even more so because it's a community channel, which was paid for, and can have that privilege.

I think you got more offended than warrior did.