snakeboyeric

Teamkilling as a Prisoner

Should T's be able to teamkill throughout the round (Not just in death soccer)?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should T's be able to teamkill throughout the round (Not just in death soccer)?

Ive always found it fun, and mischievous to teamkill as a T. After all, the goal is to either rebel sucessfully, have fun, and/or get !lr. I've even encouraged T's to Tk each other outside of soccer as warden. Survival of the fittest.

Until recently I just assumed that teamkilling was only forbidden for CT's, and that makes sense. But then I saw an admin slay a t who got !lr by tk'ing the other 2 left when soccer was over.

Also, in the MOTD it states:

Team Killing?

Deathsoccer is the time where killing teammates is allowed. Any other teamkilling will result in a slay.

It doesnt even mention a T or CT's, so someone new to the MOTD might assume that teamkilling as a CT by soccer ball will not result in a slay. I think this is one of the unnecessary rules, and should be removed. #TooManyBadRules

TL;DR: Teamkilling as T is fun, everyone does it, and should be allowed.

@@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 @@Cristo @@Forest @@GanjaMonster

Yes, TKs should be allowed- for T's- because it is in the end; a game to get LR. And e other T's are holding you back, may as well allow it, if it does not break the warden's orders. Example; Warden says freeze, and someone runs across the soccer field to get the ball. If the TK has not contradicting the warden's order, why not? +1

Ehh.. I guess +1, but it's not always the fact that you fall into a trap. One place you can get Teamkilled is Race on Blackout. Someone hiding in there jumps through when you enter and you die. If you're not paying attention to your minimap, you're fucked and teamkilled

-1... Teamkilling was never allowed and shouldn't be allowed. Once you allow teamkilling, you allow a T killing EVERYONE on a map like parabellum in the freedom pit trap and wardens can put them there on purpose for the other T once it's allowed, and all it's gonna do is piss off the players who just lost their round.

It might be fun looking at it from the view of the person teamkilling someone, but all it will do is cause problems, people will get pissed if they're constantly teamkilled because we all know once this rule is put in place people will do it all the time.

Also, Teamkilling on stuff like closing iso door[On lego jail] is one thing, but as Shadow said, there's that trap on Parabellum that could easily kill the entire T team.

I'm leaning more on a -1 now.

+1 the whole point is to get to LR. it's not like prisoners are best friends so might as well add to the "roleplay" here and allow for TK

I'll update parabellum to fix that if that is such a problem. (sarcasm look below)

I like the idea. It's only 1 person that can get LR. It's a fight to the death.

And also, props to the guy who managed to press the button in the toilet to kill all those prisoners. Perfect moment. I don't see why that would be a problem. The guy is a genius.

So, I fully agree to remove this rule. +1. And I will not stand til it is removed. lol

It's unfair for Ts being teamkilled if they're ordered to go to the fountain, and some random T presses that button to kill their teammates. There's no stopping it unless a CT checks that room fast enough, and not all of them know of that room.

Doors that are button activated can be used to teamkill. A warden orders Ts to go into iso, they run in, one presses the button, closes the door, and kills a teammate.

Random props on maps are able to go anywhere on the map[such as the washing machine on your map] that can be shot and kill other teammates.

Map games like if CTs order Ts into the glass wall on BlackOut. They fly up and teamkill their whole team, if this rule changes, they get away with that.

So let me get this straight. Because of one single map, Ts shouldn't be allowed to Team Kill?

That's just-

I mean-

Why would-

:Old Man:

Almost every map has Death Soccer, button-activated doors, movable props, etc stuff like that to be used to Teamkill. Forest Rooftop has the doors in the cell block. Plus any maps with cells able to be closed, if there was a T unlucky enough, they could get door'd if a T closes it.