John - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

xG:DM | John Wilkes Booth

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:12099893

Information:

Never thought I'd have to make one of these. The map was Canyondam and we were doing the number line wall. The warden had put the number 7 into CT chat to die and then soon after put the number 4. However, I didn't hear over the T's yelling that we were redoing the game. Thus meaning only number 4 was supposed to die.

This isn't for an immediate unban. This is for a shortened banned. Only 3 t's died in the process. And I of course banned myself. It was an honest mistake as many of you know I wouldn't just mass for the hell of it.

@@Kirigaya_Kazuto was there. He can vouch that it was an accident and not an intentional mass freekill.

+1 for shorter ban to like 2 weeks or so as it was a honest mistake i wasnt there when it happened but we all know that john would never mass just to mass we all make mistakes

+1 as orange said it was an honest mistake on his part. John would never intentionally mass. I was there when it happened. Once again honest mistake. Shorten the ban to a week or two

+1 although to keep it fair an in line with everyone else I think the ban should be between 3-4 weeks. Most people wait about 2 weeks to put their ban protest up, then get a reduction to 2 weeks. I have no problem with making it <1week, but if we want to keep everything fair to avoid any complaints than I think 3-4 weeks will cover us.

Thank god this kid was finally banned, bout time. TBH he deserved it, worst CSS plaver ever. Would negative1 if he wasnt going to hurt me.

+1 although to keep it fair an in line with everyone else I think the ban should be between 3-4 weeks. Most people wait about 2 weeks to put their ban protest up, then get a reduction to 2 weeks. I have no problem with making it <1week, but if we want to keep everything fair to avoid any complaints than I think 3-4 weeks will cover us.

I agree with Hidingmaster. To keep it fair make it 3-4 weeks. As he stated most people wait. I was going to wait originally but I figured I might as well post it now and if it was agreed on make it a reduced ban by any amount of time.

Karma for freekilling me on Lego and then acting like a idiot :finger:

+1 for reduced ban but make it closer to 4 weeks cause he's an asshole.