Eden - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

EdenPbe

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40128429

Information:

Well I figured I would give this a second try. I have recently been playing a lot of jb recently and thought I may aswell. It has been 2 and 1/2 months since I got perma banned for mass freekilling. I'm not requesting an instant unban but just to shorten the ban to about 1 month. I noticed what I did was wrongful and I do promise to never do it again no matter what conditions. So instead of instantly saying -1 no balls'd into it please think again.

~Thanks Eden

He has been banned for almost 3 months now, on the 9th it will be. Honestly, I'd say reduce the ban to a month. If he masses again intentionally we can ban him again and then leave it at that. We have unbanned others for the same thing and they intentionally freekilled. No balls'd still may be the dumbest reason ever for mass freekilling but this is no different than any other intentional mass. +1 to reduce ban to a month.

No you even tried to avoid the ban by playing on gloryguys account.

Alright So I have done this once and it was when glory went afk and said play for me. I was not avoiding my ban I was doing something he asked me to do. He came back next round and played on his account and then I logged into my computer and played afterwards. I was not avoiding my ban I was just doing something nice. @@gloryguy can even tell you this is true and not a lie.

~Thanks Eden

There is another reason why I am saying no. We don't need to let on the impression that people can purposely massfreekill and then eventually be unctbanned. It has no where been long enough to warrant an unban. We have done it in the past and it needs to stop now, not eventually, now. I think you should be unbanned when the servers shut down for good. When that happens I will +1 and ban protest you make.