Eden

Eden - Counter-Strike: Source

Can you people stop letting Players get away with intentional mass freekilling? How can this possibly be considered? I was on during the time, as a Division Manager, cautioning Eden not to do something so stupid. Eden was ignorant enough to do it with Staff on, just because of a "no balls" request and he should stick it out and deal with his punishment. I have nothing against Eden, but rules and regulations should be followed with any player, friend or not.

I'm not going to deny this protest, but I want you to seriously consider the fact that each time you say "he's learned his lesson" or "it's been long enough" you're giving players the impression that mass freekilling is taken as a joke and that we are far more tolerant of it than we should be. The moment you let one person through, you're going to feel obliged to let every other Player who intentionally mass freekills through.

Think about it.

+1 he did it for noballs to be funny. People who come on with the intention from the start to mass freekill get unbanned or get their bans shortened. Why shouldn't he? He's also waited longer than most people.

The reason why we should let eden be unbanned is because of all these other bans that we have let go. I think that we need to start with this ban keeping perms perm. There is a video of eden being cautioned against doing it yet he still did it. I am sick of hearing the damn excus "Oh other people have been unbanned so why dont let him be unbanned" because it is bullshit. I feel like a lot of people who were unbanned shouldnt have been.

Can you people stop letting Players get away with intentional mass freekilling? How can this possibly be considered? I was on during the time, as a Division Manager, cautioning Eden not to do something so stupid. Eden was ignorant enough to do it with Staff on, just because of a "no balls" request and he should stick it out and deal with his punishment. I have nothing against Eden, but rules and regulations should be followed with any player, friend or not.

I'm not going to deny this protest, but I want you to seriously consider the fact that each time you say "he's learned his lesson" or "it's been long enough" you're giving players the impression that mass freekilling is taken as a joke and that we are far more tolerant of it than we should be. The moment you let one person through, you're going to feel obliged to let every other Player who intentionally mass freekills through.

Think about it.

Getting this message through will do nothing unless you do something about it. Or urge your division leaders/managers to do something about it.

This is the 6th (?) one? It's such a joke now that people do it for fun and get unbanned.

+1 for unban as its been around 3 months that hes been banned for, but obviously if this happens again, which I doubt it will cause Eden doesnt have balls, it should be an actual Perm CT ban.

Think about it.

Getting this message through will do nothing unless you do something about it. Or urge your division leaders/managers to do something about it.

This is the 6th (?) one? It's such a joke now that people do it for fun and get unbanned.

It's easy. All we need to do is set a date that. Once it reaches that date we will no longer accept any ban protests for an intentional mass freekill. I feel it should be this way already but, how fair is to leave him banned when we unban others who do the same.

Think about it.

It's easy. All we need to do is set a date that. Once it reaches that date we will no longer accept any ban protests for an intentional mass freekill. I feel it should be this way already but, how fair is to leave him banned when we unban others who do the same.

I have a date. How about today.

You want to date me? Aww shucks <3

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo Need input here. It's not fair to deny Eden a reduced ban when we do it for others.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo Need input here. It's not fair to deny Eden a reduced ban when we do it for others.

I don't think, at least for now, he should be given another chance. He knew what he was doing, he thought it would be funny to do, and he thought he would do it and later get unbanned.

Eh, forums won't load entirely, @@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo What say to shorten, length

Darkwolf he really shouldnt be unbanned. Even forest said so. He was there at the time it happened. Perms are not perms and thats pissing me off that people think they can mass then think they will be unbanned eventually just like this now.

Its been plenty long enough, reduce to month. +1

Still think he should be unbanned, we almost always unban people for it. Until we can agree that perms are perms its not fair to deny somebody who has done something a lot of people do. I stick by my +1.

In this situation I still feel Eden had no reason to do what he did. He should face and serve punishment for his idiotic actions.

If you feel you can fuck around on these servers and have friends +1 you, then I'll be glad to keep you banned.

I'm leaning towards -1, not yet.

What I don't understand is how everyone always talks about how we should be unbiased. But yet, no one wants Eden unbanned. Most of said people were give more than one or two chances. Some of them were also xG members. How is it fair to say that we won't unban him because "He was given warnings" and so forth. Others were unbanned and given multiple chances.

I highly doubt if we unban him that he will mass again. If he does. So be it, the permanent CT ban will be dealt and he won't be able to protest it.

I am all for an actual date to be SET IN STONE that we will no longer unban intentional mass freekills. But until that is decided on I will +1 the people who deserve a second chance, and I will remain unbiased in my unbanning process.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster

Eden shouldn't have massed. No one should intentionally mass. It's dumb. It has been 3 months however, reducing the ban to a month will make the ban effectively 4 months. That seems pretty fair to me. @@Eden if somehow you do get unbanned let this be your one and only warning. There will not be a third chance.