Gkoo

Great division leader

I just wanted to say I think Darkwolf has been doing a great job of the division leader since he was promoted.

He has listened to everyone's request. Took it upon himself in updating the servers with new maps and is slowly making the server better. I see a rise in the Jailbreak population already.

Keep updating stuff, adding plugins, and adding maps, you are doing great dark.

@@DarkWolf6052

I just wanted to say I think Darkwolf has been doing a great job of the division leader since he was promoted.

He has listened to everyone's request. Took it upon himself in updating the servers with new maps and is slowly making the server better. I see a rise in the Jailbreak population already.

Keep updating stuff, adding plugins, and adding maps, you are doing great dark.

@@DarkWolf6052

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

no but seriously darkwolf kicks ass

Tested adding models on the Test server, for some reason it turns us into error models.

I'm trying to work on the bomb plugin, it's got its own problems, it worked the first map I added it, then suddenly stopped doing damage next map. The bombs still exploded, and large was over powered as FUCK the first time, but I think I fixed that.

Only problem with this bomb plugin I added is it doesn't register as a kill, and there isn't an option to do that with, so basically the kill feed shows the T and CT(s) dying.

Tested adding models on the Test server, for some reason it turns us into error models.

I'm trying to work on the bomb plugin, it's got its own problems, it worked the first map I added it, then suddenly stopped doing damage next map. The bombs still exploded, and large was over powered as FUCK the first time, but I think I fixed that.

Only problem with this bomb plugin I added is it doesn't register as a kill, and there isn't an option to do that with, so basically the kill feed shows the T and CT(s) dying.

Is the plugin the Jihad Mod or the Suicide Bomb?

Try googling some of the errors. 90% of the time there's a fix for it.

edit was fixing links

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    jaygoki