STEAM_0:0:40984526

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I come to be a part of this community, and have fun. I play almost everyday now on the JailBreak Server. I Really just want to feel like I am part of something bigger then a server. A community like this is great... big,good,servers and what not. I might not be YOUR favorite, but I try.

Thank you.

993899_598060970227820_1354781451_n.jpg.4ae1c85fcf1f2fe4260fd68714722337.jpg

even though i already did this earlier the post seems to have disappeared

+1

A 8.9/10

M 8.9/10

active mature knows rules yadda yadda

Very nice person to play with and usually always on jailbreak to call warden when no one else wants to. Voice isn't annoying and doesn't complain for minutes about freekills

A7

M8

D+1

+1 Rebels a lot, makes life as a CT fun. Never wardens though, you need to do that more. Also, be active on TS never seen you on really.

A:8/10

(I'm not as active as I once was so I can't exactly say if you're super active or not but I see you on some when I am.)

M:9/10

(Personally I have never had any problems from you.)

Ok, from what i just witnessed in jail break him annoying cookie and giving her position away and acting totally immature about it just kinda made me rethink so -1 from me sorry, you just aren't really that mature,

A:8

M:5

Back seat moderating for no reason at all, causing problems.

I will agree with the backseat moderating at 1st, but he has gotten better about it.

+1 Needs a bit of work on general maturity, and on knowledge of MOTD, but would make a good addition to xG

A:7

M:6

I will agree with the backseat moderating at 1st, but he has gotten better about it.

+1 Needs a bit of work on general maturity, and on knowledge of MOTD, but would make a good addition to xG

A:7

M:6

I don't have a problem with it but in the situation he attempted to backseat moderate was invalid.