Kyoko

Hellafun13 - Counter-Strike: Source

John said on yourself as long as it affects no body on the server, well @@Hellafun13 did and @all command, and in john's fun command thread thingy, if you use these you will be demoted. I'm pretty sure we should just get rid of the !cash command all together, we have no reason for it, and it can be easily abused

John said on yourself as long as it affects no body on the server, well @@Hellafun13 did and @all command, and in john's fun command thread thingy, if you use these you will be demoted. I'm pretty sure we should just get rid of the !cash command all together, we have no reason for it, and it can be easily abused

It's not that it needs to be removed... it's that we need to not let people abuse the cmds... I have used these "fun cmds" such as slap/timebomb/beacon/freeze/burn in non abusing ways and I think that is something that should be allowed. There are plent of legitimate uses for most of these abilities, even !cash.

Now... these cmds can also be used for fun things... special days and stuff or randomly voted things, specially when the server is mostly empty... but if that is going to happen then the person in charge of changing rules needs to set the standards for doing so... fun things make the server fun and populated... but overly using these cmds can also lead to the exact opposite effect as well.

That's not a fun command. Don't misquote what I said. I only let a few of those slide, ever. And that was if the whole server voted yes.

My exact words to you were, "You can use fun commands, IF THE WHOLE SERVER VOTES YES." Cash isn't a fun command, from now on no one use the cash command at all. Ever. No matter what day. Fun commands have been removed anyways. @@Forest I wasn't aware you didn't want them to use the cash command. So that's my fault there, I did however tell them that if it were to be used the whole server had to agree. I wasn't on for this occurrence so I don't know if a vote was done.

I've seen him do it a lot but each time he uses !vote before to ask. So I don't know if that changes anything. But yeah. He's uses it quite a bit.

Cash isn't a fun command

Fun commands have been removed anyways

Cash isn't a "Fun Command" yet you constantly refer to it as part of the list of "Fun Commands"... that makes sense :derp:

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

Cash isn't a "Fun Command" yet you constantly refer to it as part of the list of "Fun Commands"... that makes sense :derp:

I never referred to it as a fun command. The give cash command is still in game, the freeze commands and stuff like that have been removed.

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

I never referred to it as a fun command. The give cash command is still in game, the freeze commands and stuff like that have been removed.

So remove the more useful commands like slap/freeze/burn.... but keep one of the least useful ones? that makes even less sense lol...

Should keep at least slap and freeze as they are quite useful, at least for me, I have used them tons while admining

So remove the more useful commands like slap/freeze/burn.... but keep one of the least useful ones? that makes even less sense lol...

Should keep at least slap and freeze as they are quite useful, at least for me, I have used them tons while admining

How are those even useful? I don't have any say over what commands are left and taken out. I'm not in control of those, talk to Darkwolf.

How are those even useful? I don't have any say over what commands are left and taken out. I'm not in control of those, talk to Darkwolf.

mostly slap is the useful one... freeze not as much, you could use freeze to stop someone who is running away during LR and delaying so that they can get killed faster.... not really all that useful...

Slap is a great alternative to slay sometimes, the best examples of how I have used it are:

slapping a camper likely while telling them not to camp to better get their attention and make them start moving

slap someone that is stuck

slap someone that isn't paying attention to chat

Holy fuck stay on the fact that this is about the abuse I did apparently, I asked multiple admins and mods before I did this cant remember names but I did, it was mixed reviews on the answer so I went to 2 DM's 1 didn't answer and 1 did. So yay @@John actually for actually answering a question. So with the 50/50 with admins and mods the DM put it over. I apologize for my actions but I only did it if people wanted it to happen. So if @@Forest what happens next I will agree to it, do not put at all any blame on @@John.

ur all baddies. there is no reason for you to be using slap. slap in itself on our rule set is considered abuse, as there is no justification for you to slap them, and there is even less justification to slap after you already told them what they are doing wrong and need to fix.

ur all baddies. there is no reason for you to be using slap. slap in itself on our rule set is considered abuse, as there is no justification for you to slap them, and there is even less justification to slap after you already told them what they are doing wrong and need to fix.

There is plenty justification to slap someone... I'll give you an example of where I would use it:

Guy is standing somewhere he shouldnt...

I type that he needs to move because he cant be there but he isn't paying attention to chat

I don't want to interrupt the warden's orders/gameflow

I slap the guy and repeat in chat that he should move. This normally works and they then move.

The alternative is to slay the guy for standing somewhere he shouldn't... likely due to him being new, and a lot of people if they join the server and instantly get slayed could very well leave and never return.... this is something I feel would be unacceptable. I prefer to warn players so that they learn they are doing something wrong while still having a good time on the xG servers, making them want to continue playing here.

@@Chrono just because you abuse doesnt mean we all do.... like back when you used !open on armory... now that is abuse ;)

Hella if he told you it was ok then most if not all of the blame should be on him for that.

You just explained a situation of abuse.

Based on our rule set, and our guidelines, you are an abusing fgt.

Your job is to explain the situation in which they are wrong, and warn them to fix it. You stated above "slap someone not paying attention to chat" and "slap someone camping" as seperate, I will cover them together since it is essentially the same thing. you did your job, you warned him to move, you then slap him. You just went above and beyond what is your "job" to do, you abused.

Alternatively he does not listen to you or is ignoring it, you slap instead of slay, when the guideline is to slay him. the guideline also says anything above or below is considered abuse. you slapped instead of the required slay, you under-punished, and because he is still alive where he is camping, is more likely to catch a rebel, you just ruined that rebels round because you declined to do the job as stated (abuse), and pissed the rebel off. you tried to justify not slaying the camper because you feel he would not be likely to come back after getting slain, what about the rebel you have pissed off now because you declined to do the job as stated to be done, who now also may not come back. would you prefer to keep the rule breaker who camped, or the player who followed rules and was rebelling as per normal?

I also find that you try making a jab at me in your statement to show a sign of weakness, since you know you can't ACTUALLY justify your slap, you resort to trying to make me the bad guy. this issue was about his abuse of cash after approval from server based on a DMs statement he could if the server approved. you guys changed this to fun commands including slap, which is a different thread, you wanna go over my "abuse" go ahead and bring it up where it already was, and already dealt with... oh idk, almost a year ago? yeah. nice try kiddo. @@Matsi

k brb removing slap from gmod (again)