Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

-=]FGA[=-Kinstag

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:49591318

Information:

Posting for him cause he said he can't figure out the forums:

Cookie perm CT banned him when he freekilled one time for the round, because he apparently has previous bans and was freekilling a few maps ago (which for some reason they decided not to take action on and ban him for a day when he killed 2 people)

From what i heard, Cookie said that Cristo said if he freekilled again to perm him, which makes no sense at all... I think the ban should be reduced to a proper day ct ban and cookie and/or cristo need a spanking.

I hate to see this cost xG a player due to improper admin procedure.

@@snakeboyeric @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest

@WTFISSHADOWSPY'SFORUMNAME?!

Zipped demo attached
[/b][/indent]

kinstag.zip

+1, he's only been CT-banned twice before, and both bans were for a day (plus, the last time he was banned was about 3 months ago). I don't really know why they decided it would be a good idea to perm someone who did nothing that came even close to warranting such a punishment. If they wanted to give him a more severe punishment they could have just banned for several days to a week, but a perm is just ridiculous.

It's gonna be shortened so can this be closed? I made a mistake because when Cristo and I talked the map before he said if he fucked up perm him and so I did later but I can see it was excessive after so much time had passed so when the other mods said it should be changed I agreed.