whitestar

whitestar - Counter-Strike: Source

No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BbRffBCeYw

Okay I guess you're a a dirty, stuck-up, sadistic, shit-eating, cock-sucking, butt-fucking, penis-smelling, crotch-grabbing, ball-licking, semen-drinking, dog-raping, Nazi-loving, child-touching, cow-humping, perverted, spineless, heartless, mindless, dickless, testicle-choking, urine-gargling, jerk-offing, horse-faced, sheep-fondling, toilet-kissing, self-centered, feces-puking, dildo-shoving, snot-spitting, crap-gathering, big-nosed, monkey-slapping, bastard-screwing, bean-shitting, fart-knocking, sack-busting, splooge-tasting, bear-blowing, head-swallowing, bitch-snatching, handjobbing, donkey-caressing, mucus-spewing, anal-plugging, ho-grabbing, uncircumcised, sewer-sipping, whore mongering, piss-swimming, midget-munching, douche bag, ho-biting, carnivorous, mail-order prostituting ASSHOLE

I'd be fine with unbanning if @@Rena @@Gkoo or @@Hidingmaster is.

I think it'd be fine. It's his last chance, though.

Next time he does something to deserve a perm, i would not allow him to protest it again.

He's only been permed once as far as i know, and that's fine with me. I would -1 it if he had a history of more masses.

Reduce to 1-2 weeks? I know @@Forest may disagree.... but what does he have to do with CSS anymore? :I

Didn't we just deny Gustav's ban protest because he intentionally massed? Wasn't it also decided on Eden's last ban protest (in which he was permed from CT for intentionally massing) that all future intentional masses would be denied? I like Whitestar and all, but we need to quit the favortist bullshit when we unban people just because we like them a little better than the last guy who intentionally massed. -1, he intentionally massed on a noballs and should stay permed (I understand that he was egged on to do it, but everyone knows the consequences of massing and he shouldn't have given in), sorry bud. Dura lex sed lex.

No one questions the instant un-ban thread. It is always 100%. It is always correct. It is absolute (granted that you have never used it as a means of getting out of a ban before).

For facks sake. I remember now; he had posted a Ban Protest earlier regarding this. Anyone naive enough to mass freekill (something that everyone knows is punishable by permanent CT ban) intentionally due to a "no balls" should realize the shiz they're getting themselves into.

At this rate, if people are so inclined on letting people off the hook for intentionally breaking rules that involve a permanent ban/CT ban, might as well remove permanent bans in general, or change the punishment for these sort of actions.

We've been over this before. We are not freeing neteX again. We can free rabid, because everyone loves him.