StarmiX

"jb Specific Mods"

I don't know if this is possible or not, but the basic idea is to give certain trusted people to become a mod on JB and JB ONLY. It's a constant problem and I understand that xG is trying to recruit mods but the problem is that it takes bout a month or so for you to become a mod on TF2, a solution is to give it to someone power ONLY on JB servers; basically, if this is possible then maybe try and decide on this.

There are now more moderators that are mostly online on JB now, which you can find more often of. Generally all moderators in the TF2 division can moderator whatever server they want to. There's no limits, but now there mods and admins such as @@ChickenPanda @@ShockeDeel @@Integra @@kbraszzz

I honestly think this is a horrible idea, that would mean the jb specific mods would only be on jb all the time and not on other servers actually having fun. Because when my laptop was working i was always having to go on the server and do shit and just generally not having any fun at all due to the amount of rule breakers and just plain d-bags on the server.

Oh and the other things as well. hueheueehu

This isn't really a bad idea, I mean, just pick moderators from the potential moderator pool that play mostly JB, and ergo, there you go, more active members who also play mostly JB.

i just got mod and plan on coming down on those who are hurting our servers. I will work to help your complaint and worrys

Which is not me :cool:.

I might need to disagree with this mod thing. I mean JB only mod doesn't sound very good, since the whole point of getting mod is so you can get other servers active too. Also I believe there's enough mod online either by Steam or TS3, so you can find a mod/admin if you need them. (Accept Except at 1AM - 5AM EST of course, when I'm on :oops:). I mean the idea itself is a bit off for me, sorry man.:hail:

EDIT: Changed accept --> except.

This isn't really a bad idea, I mean, just pick moderators from the potential moderator pool that play mostly JB, AND GO ON TEAMSPEAK and ergo, there you go, more active members who also play mostly JB.

There, I fixed it huehue

TeamSpeak is love, TeamSpeak is life

Which is not me :cool:.

I might need to disagree with this mod thing. I mean JB only mod doesn't sound very good, since the whole point of getting mod is so you can get other servers active too. Also I believe there's enough mod online either by Steam or TS3, so you can find a mod/admin if you need them. (Accept at 1AM - 5AM EST of course, when I'm on :oops:). I mean the idea itself is a bit off for me, sorry man.:hail:

Accept at 1am

accept