Jaybreeze

Wait So This Is A Real Judgment?

It's not ok to ban someone for a week for calling someone a homosexual in either case. At least not until the bans pile up and reach that level. It's the whole point of why we have increasing ban levels.

The best part is the ban reason that calls the guy a faggot because he was "spamming and calling everyone a faggot"

And apparently Vector thinks it's ok to perm someone for "disrespect,trolling, being an ass hole" and "avoiding gag, spamming, and being an ass hole" and "trolling, likes pegasus, insults and shit" and "Spamming Mic/Chat" but it's not ok when I ban someone for a week....

#Logic

#Hypocrite

#LeavingCancerThreadNao

At least they got a warning.

You should have gotten a warning but really Stumpy did you need a god damn warning? You are (were) a respected member of xG. Therefore you KNOW the rules and you SHOULD'NT have broken them. Idk why you did this but it was a really stupid move for you.

You wern't a dick before but now, your a disgusting troll.

#goodbye

#faggot

The best part is the ban reason that calls the guy a homosexual because he was "spamming and calling everyone a homosexual"

And apparently Vector thinks it's ok to perm someone for "disrespect,trolling, being an ass hole" and "avoiding gag, spamming, and being an ass hole" and "trolling, likes pegasus, insults and poo" and "Spamming Mic/Chat" but it's not ok when I ban someone for a week....

#Logic

#Hypocrite

#LeavingCancerThreadNao

It's not ok that you banned someone for a week for fairly minor infractions that should have only landed a 1-2 day server ban, all without following proper admin protocol. I know I might be sounding like a broken record here, but you always have to follow proper procedure and hand out bans that are of proper length and fit according to the situation. There is NO place in the motd or admin handbook that allows you to skip the proper procedure for handling disrespect/trolling. I honestly don't care how many times he called you a furfag, in a situation like this you cannot let your emotions get the best of you. Put on your big-boy pants and act like an adult instead of childishly abusing your power just because you want some quick retribution.

The best part is the ban reason that calls the guy a homosexual because he was "spamming and calling everyone a homosexual"

And apparently Vector thinks it's ok to perm someone for "disrespect,trolling, being an ass hole" and "avoiding gag, spamming, and being an ass hole" and "trolling, likes pegasus, insults and poo" and "Spamming Mic/Chat" but it's not ok when I ban someone for a week....

#Logic

#Hypocrite

#LeavingCancerThreadNao

do you even read or is your retarded furryness kicking in? A, they broke multiple rules, B,summarizing pretty much what happend and C, you're an admin, drop you're fucking balls already, i banned them for the length because people on the server were complaining and getting offended. You did it cause YOU got offended and can't seem to take it when someone calls you a Furfag. i did it for the sake of the server and the people on it and you can come on gaming history and ask the regulars on there yourself that they would support me. However, EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE fucking hates you which is why most of the time they disagree with your bullshit and take stupid shit like this to heart. You were a failed player in CS:GO so you come to C:SS , getting admin how at all is a mystery. Jesus christ, you're fucking 24 years old talking about how it's great to get fucked by dog dildos to a bunch of 16 year olds.

Also keep in mind Stumpy is an xG member with great history (maybe not as of late). CSS and TF2 have a huge difference in player demographic.

@@Forest is gonna lol at all of us for beingso fucking immature. just saiyan.

#killyourself.

#ifyoudidnoonewouldcare

#youarethereasonimstartingtohatefurries

#Freestumpy

You should have gotten a warning but really Stumpy did you need a god damn warning? You are (were) a respected member of xG. Therefore you KNOW the rules and you SHOULD'NT have broken them. Idk why you did this but it was a really stupid move for you.

You wern't a beef n' fixin before but now, your a disgusting troll.

#goodbye

#homosexual

Even if I didn't actually need a warning, It's still protocol as stated many times earlier. What I did to matsi was not trolling at all, I was expressing my dislike for him and furries in general. Maybe try and formulate your own ideas rather than reading through other peoples posts and basically rewording what they wrote.

#Downy

#Bandwagoner

#WhoEvenAreYou?

#FreeStumpy

do you even read or is your retarded furryness kicking in? A, they broke multiple rules, B,summarizing pretty much what happend and C, you're an admin, drop you're fudgeing balls already, i banned them for the length because people on the server were complaining and getting offended. You did it cause YOU got offended and can't seem to take it when someone calls you a Furfag. i did it for the sake of the server and the people on it and you can come on gaming history and ask the regulars on there yourself that they would support me. However, EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE fudgeing hates you which is why most of the time they disagree with you're bullshit and take stupid poo like this to heart. You were a failed player in CS:GO so you come to C:SS , getting admin how at all is a mystery. Jesus christ, you're fudgeing 24 years old talking about how it's great to get fudged by dog dildos to a bunch of 16 year olds.

#killyourself.

#ifyoudidnoonewouldcare

#youarethereasonimstartingtohatefurries

#Freestumpy

astatic1.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20121205010343_glee_images_5_54_Blaine_this.gif.b453594c54eaa6b243839a813c9bd63d.gif

honestly this is pitiful that you can call someone a faggot and they don't get upset but as soon as the furries get involved they take it as a "hate crime" acting as if they diverse to be called people. Though my argument is right, the bias furry fags/XG are just going to downvote me and my ideas cause "I'm a troll". don't bring my name up in the other thread you fucking fur faggot, if you're tired of people trolling you, then kill yourself for being a shame to the society of any living being. Just putting my name in here since matsi seems to want to bring me into the other thread.

There is a way to debate issues without insulting each other. Stop to disrespect/insults toward each other or this will be closed.

Go ahead and close the thread xG always lets the furries win like they always do.

Im thinking "However, EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE fudgeing hates you" is crossing the line.

I just don't understand how the furries that play on the server cry as soon as someone says something, where its the internet nothing is really going to hurt you, most people in the server just don't care if you call them an asshole or a faggot, I would know. I was being an asshole when serbian was in mg was night and he didn't seem to care all that much. Adam,Dr. Feelgood, and I were just messing around like always and serbian didn't even mention one of the vulgar things we said that night.