Jaybreeze

Wait So This Is A Real Judgment?

if you're going to refer to yourself as a furfag and u embrace the title (for whatever reason u want, i dont care tbh) than don't be insulted or offended if someone calls you a furfag as an insult, you brought it on to yourself and you'll have to deal with the consequences of your actions. its like the people that say "JESUS IS THE ONE TRUE GOD HERP DERP" and then get offended when someone tells them to stop shoving their religion down their throat. its honestly the worst kind of person that there is aside from war criminals.

I just don't understand how the furries that play on the server cry as soon as someone says something, where its the internet nothing is really going to hurt you, most people in the server just don't care if you call them an asshole or a homosexual, I would know. I was being an asshole when serbian was in mg was night and he didn't seem to care all that much. Adam,Dr. Feelgood, and I were just messing around like always and serbian didn't even mention one of the vulgar things we said that night.

obviously i didnt give a shit cause that's your opinion, i'm not being psychologically traumatized from you being an asshole to me, nor do i care that someone offended me over the internet, even IRL id prob just laugh and walk away or say something witty and ignore you cause thats how much effort id want to put into something minuscule. as for the furries that embrace their furry self or whatever you call it, don't be a little bitch about others making fun of you for being a furry, you brought it on to yourself and you have to put up with it. keep your personal beliefs to yourself and no one will bother you, however if you're being flamboyant with your furryness by giving some furry name with a furry avatar and a furry description (like this retard shit right here [MEDIA=imgur]boFoHvO[/MEDIA] ) than expect to be hated upon. to reiterate my point, no one wants your personal life forced upon them and they sure as hell don't want to hear you talk about it (unless its a private convo than its fine, im referring to when you're talking publicly)

now fuck off and stop being a little bitch about words spoken over the internet by 12 year olds hundreds of miles/kilometers away

now, for my two cents after spending like 30 minutes reading stumpys ban protest, and reading this thread.

shadowspy brought up in the ban protest how one time when he banned me, i was being a total dick wad to him and disrespecting like no other, and caused him to ban out of pure spite, which is completely wrong. you HAVE to follow procedure (as shadowspy said). back in the day, i disliked shadow spy, but he learned his lessons and has came out a better admin because of it, which has gained him my respect, and hes a chill dude now in my books.

ive always raised big stinks over being banned (especially for a long time) and caused massive drama bombs, its just something i notice people do when they get banned for trolling or other things. im unsure who, and sorry for not giving credit (i believe it was diabeetus maybe), but they said that stumpys behavior with the ban protest and so far is a different problem from the ban, and should be handled differently from that, not used as reasoning towards his week ban.

another point: i would definitely say with the OP that the ending of that ban protest was very biased, and was closed wrongfully.

im sure this whole situation has already blown over by now, and i dont mean to be grave digging (if i am doing that) i just started reading out of boredom and felt like i needed to contribute to this shit storm.

my opinion in the end? fuck the furfags. ban me idgaf, if i saw a nig nog paddy wog strutting down the street with his pants hanging low, hat turned side ways gold in his teeth, id probably feel disgusted, same with the furfags flaunting there gay bullshit. someone else also said that them flaunting it is almost disrespectful in a way to the religious people and younglings who arent usually approving of that gay bullshit, and i honestly dont want to be exposed to you dog fuckers with your fucking dragon dildos, id feel disgusted.

to finish this off. agree with forest, both parties are at fault. stumpy shouldnt be trolling that hard and complaining like that, fur fags shouldnt be offended if they flaunt their homosexuality and get called a furfag. gg no re.

tl-dr: dont ask dont tell so this wont happen

#freestumpy2014

#PurgeTheHeretics

>this whole thread

ai.imgur.com_ZJTF3f3.png.a8ceb073e475ee64fceff1e435138d71.png