Jaybreeze

Wait So This Is A Real Judgment?

^ Honestly, if you get offended from being called a furfag; after you model your internet persona on half human/half animal whatever the fuck it is. Then go so far as to be offended when someone calls you out on it almost like its your actual race. Then you should just stop using the internet because you're an idiot.

inb4 furfag dislike brigade

nothing against furries, matsi, darkwolf, bronies, and whatever the fuck, if it gets to the point where 80% of the people in your group hate you then i think it's time to throw in the towel. Also, where has darkwolf been? i haven't seen him at all until that post was made, talk about bias bullshit. Stumpy did go a bit to far i feel it will get to the point where if you call someone a furfag you will get banned. this could happen because of how grey the disrespect line is, how seriously they take their furry nature, and how they are in power. that's my two cents.

I am friends with Darkwolf, I hate matsi, I hate Stumpy, I am friends with Jay. YES you should get punished (WHILE FOLLOWING THE GUIDE LINES) for being disrespectful (furfag). But still, stumpy should NOT have been banned for a week. Matsi even admits himself that he fucks up and nothing is done. Stumpy should be banned for a day...

While I would have -1'd the thread (mainly due to stumpy's post-ban attitude) I didn't get the chance to before Darkwolf locked the thread. However, the ban should be seriously reduced and Matsi should be given a warning about being so quick to ban. He's done this kind of thing several times before in the past, and I'm starting to think that he really doesn't hold much regard for the current admin protocol. I honestly don't care how many times someone trolls, unless they reach constant Towlie-level retardation (even then they should still be warned) proper banning protocol should always be followed and Matsi really needs to realize this. Until the motd or admin handbook is edited to accommodate rules that allow you to more swiflty ban repeat-offenders, you always have to follow the proper procedure (warning, gag, kick, 5 minute ban, longer ban if needed). If someone can't follow even the most straightforward of procedures then I don't know why they should still have mod/admin.

Xgstumpy - Counter-strike: Source | Xeno Gamers

This might be one of the single most biased judgments i've seen in my days lurking xg forums.

The thread had -1s from the entire upper div leadership and they aren't all furries...

Not really bi- ehh yeah its biased sort of, the ban should have been shorten without a doubt but the fact that its still a week is fudgeing stupid, matsi should be warned if anything.

I was talked to, just because it wasn't in public doesn't mean it didn't happen.

and @@Vector @@Stence and the other people here that didn't even look at the demos:

He didn't just call me "furfag" there was a lot more to it, including but not limited to some comments about how my family should be dead because noone would willingly support someone that is gay/furry and other things that I don't care to remember off the top of my head.

Also @@Vector you've banned 3 people today for 1 week for "mic spamming" and "trolling"

Xeno Gamers

Also, not sure what you are talking about by "80% of your group hating you"

While I would have -1'd the thread (mainly due to stumpy's post-ban attitude) I didn't get the chance to before Darkwolf locked the thread. However, the ban should be seriously reduced and Matsi should be given a warning about being so quick to ban. He's done this kind of thing several times before in the past, and I'm starting to think that he really doesn't hold much regard for the current admin protocol. I honestly don't care how many times someone trolls, unless they reach constant Towlie-level retardation (even then they should still be warned) proper banning protocol should always be followed and Matsi really needs to realize this. Until the motd or admin handbook is edited to accommodate rules that allow you to more swiflty ban repeat-offenders, you always have to follow the proper procedure (warning, gag, kick, 5 minute ban, longer ban if needed). If someone can't follow even the most straightforward of procedures then I don't know why they should still have mod/admin.

"**It is up to you as a staff member to make the best decisions when handing out punishments. This may mean having harsher punishments for constant rule breakers, handing out different punishments than what are listed for valid reasons. Think of it this way: If the person you punished is to submit an abuse report about what occurred, were your actions justified and have valid reasoning behind them?" Is what Matsi is referring to.

I'm pretty sure 4 intentional freekills, numerous attempts at freekills, and constant trolling and disrespect in one session can justify harsher punishments.