Paulie

Matsi Xg:a - Counter-strike: Source

I would agree with you but you are completely wrong. So since you brought up racism lets go off that real quick(based off the 3 bans i have for being racist), I say the word nigger(just for explanation purposes only sorry for the word in advance) in the server, the mod/admin or whoever is in the server would say "Hey paulie please don't use that word again/No racism allowed in the server" same with disrespect, a few moths back I was trolling darkwolf he gave me fair chances to stop and he warned me then muted me, I did it again next map change he kicked me, came back and got banned, I just think it's fair to give someone a warning like most admins do and not go on a rage spree of inst muting/kick/banning with no warnings of any kind.

That is wrong. D cook is in fact right. Not only does adamsaur not need any warning (due to his week ban for the same thing), I'm pretty sure this warrants an additional, longer ban.

That is wrong. D cook is in fact right. Not only does adamsaur not need any warning (due to his week ban for the same thing), I'm pretty sure this warrants an additional, longer ban.

yes,yes,yes I know he was right, I quoted myself wrong because I'm tired as mess and didn't read.

Are you a fudgeing 10 year old or something kido ? I assumed that you were the guy that got muted, If you are not the guy THEN DON'T MAKE THE POST. Have him make the post. Idk if you are him trying make it look like someone els is defending him. Its not going to work, also kid thats a big of disrespect towards members itself. I have been here for a long time and been on the server for atleast 2-3 years. also kid I know plenty of what I am doing, Helping the mods and admins with rule breakers is something I don't have to do but I still do it cause I try my best to keep this server clean from assholes and idiots like your pal. Goodluck cause I am sure that hes not going anywhere with anything since hes been doing this for a while.

the fucking irony in this post. lel

+1 for a slap on the wrist. Re-read the handbook @@Matsi I think you're a great person/admin but you know people get ticked if we don't do it the right way. If someone is making you angry get another admin/mod to punish them.

I keep forgetting what thread I'm in. I was looking at three when I wrote the last one. Fuk. -1 for ABUSE. But reread handbook. Sorry Matsi. And don't disrespect.

You don't need to warn before. As I said, you gag/mute them to get their attention and then you warn them/explain or vice versa saying "Gagging for whatever" then do it for a round. It happens simultaneously. A kick and then ban if needed is then as punishment for continued behavior. If something explicitly stated in the rules as something -not- to do then that should be considered a warning as well.

Now that I'm thinking clearer I want to clear up my posts that I can't freaking edit. -1 because Matsi didn't abuse, he just didn't explain himself well enough. I said +1 because I was thinking that he should be refreshed on protocol.

If someone was spamming "nigger" in chat, are you going to type out your warning before gagging, or are you going to gag them and prevent them from spamming the chat? By the time you type out your warning message, the chat log could be completely flooded with the racial slur. Whereas you could gag them quickly, and then warn them without the chat spam before ungagging.

Same goes for muting. Chances are, your voice won't even be heard over the person yelling into their mic, therefore you should mute them and then warn them before unmuting.

:Old Man:

If someone was spamming "nigger" in chat, are you going to type out your warning before gagging, or are you going to gag them and prevent them from spamming the chat? By the time you type out your warning message, the chat log could be completely flooded with the racial slur. Whereas you could gag them quickly, and then warn them without the chat spam before ungagging.

Same goes for muting. Chances are, your voice won't even be heard over the person yelling into their mic, therefore you should mute them and then warn them before unmuting.

:Old Man:

you must immediately permanently ban them and then say "no racism" in chat, that is how it goes, yep yep.

Sure you can put it that way, but an admin that is on a prepubescent rage spree shouldn't be in charge. Hexx un-muted him because of the false mute, he knew that you always warn the disrespect if he has only happened once, The muted person didn't join the server and spam "Dog fucker" or anything of that sort, matsi just got mad and didn't do the handbook in the right order he never gives out the proper warnings even to the new comers of the servers, he never give out a warning and just lets his rage get to him, he maked all of us for downs and probably chuckled to himself saying "I didn't even need to give a warning for this either hahaha just like the servers".

you must immediately permanently ban them and then say "no racism" in chat, that is how it goes, yep yep.
+1

Sure you can put it that way, but an admin that is on a prepubescent rage spree shouldn't be in charge. Hexx un-muted him because of the false mute, he knew that you always warn the disrespect if he has only happened once, The muted person didn't join the server and spam "Dog fudgeer" or anything of that sort, matsi just got mad and didn't do the handbook in the right order he never gives out the proper warnings even to the new comers of the servers, he never give out a warning and just lets his rage get to him, he maked all of us for downs and probably chuckled to himself saying "I didn't even need to give a warning for this either hahaha just like the servers".

+1

I haven't the slightest idea why you continue to disrespect Matsi, continuing to do so won't lead to anything going your way.

But what Matsi did is completely fine. Adam knew the rules and he decided he wanted to break them and disrespect matsi. What was he expecting from it? Matsi to laugh about it and give him a prize?

I haven't the slightest idea why you continue to disrespect Matsi, continuing to do so won't lead to anything going your way.

But what Matsi did is completely fine. Adam knew the rules and he decided he wanted to break them and disrespect matsi. What was he expecting from it? Matsi to laugh about it and give him a prize?

So close? The new admin handbook proves what matsi did was fine, this has no reason to be open anymore @@Tsuchikure @@DarkWolf6052

To sum it up, Matsi followed the guidelines and no matter what admin book you go by, when someone just got off a week ban for the same offense, there is more than enough reason to mute/gag right away.

Also adamsaur has been server banned for one day due to the repeat admin disrespect. Next time won't warrant a day ban, but something along the lines of a permanent ban.

-Closed