STEAM_0:0:33490964

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I've been active on the counter strike source servers for a while. I tend to frequent jailbreak and minigames. I have around 800 hours in CSS, most of which being on the xG servers (I used to be in xG a while ago.) I also play League of Legends and want to be active in the LoL devision. I'm currently plat IV. Thank you for reading my application and I hope you consider accepting me into xG.

+1

Is cool, active on most of the xG CSS Servers, weather its surf, jailbreak, or mini-games, he plays there! Been around for quite some time, would be nice to have him back.

A:8

M:10

M: 8/10

A:7/10

D:+1

Good as ct whenever he's on, but for the most part a good t and reboobler. Knows rules, is kind, 10/10 Would bang Would not bang but would still like to get to know better.

the rule states:

If you have left to another clan or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

- 20 vouches

- A Division Leader from the respective division to agree on your return 01/13/14

- waited a month minimum from the day you have quit/left xG (unless you are Neo)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not sure if this applies to me. I was never banned or kicked, and I didn't leave for another clan. I simply left on my own terms. Some clarity would be much appreciated ^.^

the rule states:

If you have left to another clan or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

- 20 vouches

- A Division Leader from the respective division to agree on your return 01/13/14

- waited a month minimum from the day you have quit/left xG (unless you are Neo)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not sure if this applies to me. I was never banned or kicked, and I didn't leave for another clan. I simply left on my own terms. Some clarity would be much appreciated ^.^

If you didn't leave for another clan, nor kicked from xG, you should be fine! Leaving on your own terms is just fine, I believe!