Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

{DVMA}DeathStorm

Steam ID:

steamcommunity.com/id/galador81

Information:

CT Banned:

I was recently banned from CT on the Jailbreak server. At the time there was only 4 people on me Vinyl (the one who banned me) and two other people who's names i cant remember. We were all messing around because its harder to play with only a few people. However he went afk for a bit in his cell. I killed him so we could start the next round. He had come back right when i did so he CT banned me permanently. I though he would at least only ban me for a day or something like that but i am still banned. I would like to become unbanned from CT because we where all messing around anyways and it was just a misunderstanding. Thanks you and if you need anything just message me on steam :).

I either banned you for for mass freekilling or for breaking just about ever rule for ct and refusing to read the rules and freekilling 2 people, those where the reasons I banned people last night (sorry I'm a little sketchy with names)

I either banned you for for mass freekilling or for breaking just about ever rule for ct and refusing to read the rules and freekilling 2 people, those where the reasons I banned people last night (sorry I'm a little sketchy with names)

Well in your ban reason it says it was for mass freekilling, could you provide some clarification on what happened? If he didn't mass, then there's really no reason to perm him. 0 until further clarification is provided.

I only banned the rule breaker for 1440 I believe, but if he was the freekiller then he freekilled me while I had lr (not afk), I told him to read the motd, and he mowed down the 3 ts that were stacked up for the perm ct ban.

I was on server when the guy was asking for the unban and I told him to come here and one of the other players that had been there said he was not banned unfairly, he was banned because he freekilled. I'm going to have to -1.

Why do the two sides of this particular ban have no relevance to each other? One claims that he was banned for freekilling someone (Vinyl) in their cell, and the other states that he was banned for shooting down 3 Ts, thus mass freekilling. These are two completely different scenarios, kind of confusing and conflicting.

I'd also like to inquire about this (chatlog from Vinyl): Gyazo - b5d3724bfb5976c7df5d02b16f1483da.png

Maybe it'll jog your memory @oVinylScratcho but what you said there seems to me like you either were unsure of the ban itself, or put the wrong amount of time for the ban. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I was on server when the guy was asking for the unban and I told him to come here and one of the other players that had been there said he was not banned unfairly, he was banned because he freekilled. I'm going to have to -1.

pretend i am an "other player" and I am saying right now as that other player that he was banned wrongfully, is your opinion now changed? Not all people can be trusted 100%. ;)

From what I can make of the event/chat logs... it seems that he freekilled someone named TGK 2-3 times and then killed vinyl... I can't tell if all the kills were freekills but TGK does say "freekills" and "WHAT THE FUCK" after being killed 2 of the times.

It also seems like deathstorm was trying to give orders via text chat and had said he doesn't have a mic, not sure if that is part of it or not...

chat.thumb.PNG.2a20ab57e5e6f180b66c371bef274b64.PNG

event.thumb.PNG.5e0dfd502a86e0dc8652bfc0cf2a32df.PNG

chat.thumb.PNG.619f9a690cafcffce36dca36dc9d79db.PNG

event.thumb.PNG.931747ecca362452f47edcdeafd27719.PNG

pretend i am an "other player" and I am saying right now as that other player that he was banned wrongfully, is your opinion now changed? Not all people can be trusted 100%. ;)

Well I had assumed it had happened right before I got on so the guy had saw everything and everyone was ignoring him. Either way, if he mass freekilled I maintain my -1. Obviously there is more confusion over what happened then I originally thought so I'm back to a 0 otherwise until this is cleared up.

If he was freekilling, why wasn't he slain? Vinyl wasn't afk when these supposed freekills occurred.

The freekill may not have been reported to admin chat, and vinyl could have been alive while the one freekilled was dead

@oVinylScratcho, If you couldn't remember /this guy/ massing the day after (or two) he supposively did it, I'll probably shorten the CT ban to two weeks. I'd also like the input from @Hidingmaster @Tsuchikure, because the only staff member online during aclaimed mass couldn't remember a day after. If they disagree with my ruling, they can re-open it.

I'll shorten this ban to a two week CT ban, considering neither Vinyl nor any other staff member there can recall what happened. ~Closed