Tilak565 - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

=(e)=tilak565

Steam ID:

tilak565

Information:

I was banned only for free shooting 2 person. I know that that is bad but i have seen people free shoot 3 people and come back to play the next day, but i got banned. if i could be unbanned that would be great because believe it or not jail break is actually my favorite game type in tf2(banned from jailbreak #1) is jail break when i found out from a friend only a month ago. So thank you if you unban me.

my id is either =(e)=tilak565 or tilak565

That's not your Steam ID. You Steam ID will look like this: STEAM_0:1:42588506

It was not simply freeshooting. You freekilled mulitpe people and then you DC'd. If you read the admin handbook, that is grounds for a perma ban. If you don't want a perma, do not give anyone a reason to perma ban you.

-1 Not sure how many freekills there were total, but it does look like he killed 2 people and then left (all within 10 seconds) at the end.

?temp_hash=d3b444e55fa4c4b1d5084990ff3b29c7

killandleave.PNG.83c1da1e26deacea081e88835755cc23.PNG

just unban me alright you guys have probably seen this happen before. I have been free killed at least 5 times within my first month and none of those players were banned