Nomulous

Too Many Mods?

Too many mods?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Too many mods?

It's to prove my point you have no clue what you're doing when you have no clue what you're even talking about

You 2 should take this fight somewhere else.

You started out on topic but it's just sad.

ok first of all here is the real problem. we have a decent about of mods BUT they all hang out on jb or are playing a different game. there are NEVER mods on saxton and people go on the trade servers occasionally. we don't need more mods, we just need our current mods to be active on most of our servers. but if that doesn't happen then i recommend putting more mods.

I agree with Minty (@Theneva), on that we remove any mods/paid mods who aren't active, and I agree with @Volt that we don't need anymore at the time being.

Also I think we shouldn't allow donations to allow people to get mod powers and should be earned instead overtime. We gained three mods via donations, thus increasing the number when promo/demos came out if you include those who were given earned powers. I also think that we should make it a requirement for someone to become mod (and to be a member as well) that they be active on both JB/trade (our two most populated server types) so we can ensure that they won't just stick around one server type.

Now that I got that out of the way, what we do need is a Div Manager, so we don't have to @Muffin every time someone gets 5 +1s or to deal with all the div's drama and stuff. By promoting one of our Admins to that spot, we now free up an admin spot, thus promoting one of our mods to admin, reducing the amount of mods we have and reducing the amount of stuff Muffin has to deal with.

I agree with what origins says, there are getting to be to many

Geeze, too many mods, i have been on the teamspeak once and most of the mods i know where on it. Like some xG's i would love to become mod. Just because some mods are not as active as others does not mean that there are too many. If this is a strat to become mod then just submit a form instead of being worried about there being to many.

Geeze, too many mods, i have been on the teamspeak once and most of the mods i know where on it. Like some xG's i would love to become mod. Just because some mods are not as active as others does not mean that there are too many. If this is a strat to become mod then just submit a form instead of being worried about there being to many.

Boy you messed up big.

Enjoy your day ban for gravedigging

@kbraszzz close.