Vector

Iceslice - Mmo

Pretty sure this guy has down's syndrome irl, +1. I honestly have to idea why he hasn't been forum banned already, and as you can see from @Vector's screenshots, he constantly disrespects and trolls the chat box and forums in general. He has even gone as far as coming onto CSS Minigames for the soul reason of trolling the people online. XenoGamers would be a much better place without him.

+1 I've seen his trolling and disrespect firsthand through the shoutbox, and it gets quite annoying when he starts spamming at as well with random nonsense or disrespect.

+1. Obvious and constantly annoying troll. He's been banned at least once before for shitposting forums with useless threads yet continued to do so on several occassions.

@Vector

I have nothing else to say, cept'

I never was meant to be in xG, i will assume this will be closed soon, and all of you will finaly get what you wanted.

This isnt a server ban, its a forum ban, and for it to be permanent is doubtful, or atleast it shouldn't be.

@Vector

I have nothing else to say, cept'

I never was meant to be in xG, i will assume this will be closed soon, and all of you will finaly get what you wanted.

Waiting on a response from @snakeboyeric @Gawd @Hidingmaster

@Tsuchikure

It begins

@Tsuchikure

@Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure (@Tsuchikure ) @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure

I don't see it as anything much more than just annoying, maybe trolling as well. I've learned to ignore it so it hasn't bothered me at all; I guess I could agree with a week forum ban for it. +1

eh this is apparently bothering people. They asked him to stop but he didn't listen, or even try to in any sense. I believe 3 days to a week forum ban should suffice.

I would be willing to vouch for no ban (this time), if the person in question pleaded some kind of case here or gave some kind of affirmation that it wouldn't happen again.