Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Audible_Swag

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:19599678

Position:

Information:

I am applying for mod because I have a lot of experience with being a mod. I've moderated some servers. I was here since 2012 but on my other account named SheowynRH. I would want to be mod because I know all the rules , I've played here for a while, and I know the commands. And I also donated to show I care for the server.

DJ is an active member who knows the rules. He knows when he messed up and will listen to staff members whenever they tell him something. Great guy - who should use his mic - and would be a pretty good moderator. +1

DJ is an active member who knows the rules. He knows when he messed up and will listen to staff members whenever they tell him something. Great guy - who should use his mic - and would be a pretty good moderator. +1

Only pretty good...

+1 He's a cool guy who is extremely active on our servers. Very mature, hella fun to play with**. Sometimes I think he forfeits sleeping and eating just to play... Plus he has swag -in his name-. That pretty is an auto accept.

A:10/10

M:9/10

**by play with i mean sexually . oh and pls use your mic. pls audible. pls.

+1 He's a cool guy who is extremely active on our servers. Very mature, hella fun to play with**. Sometimes I think he forfeits sleeping and eating just to play... Plus he has swag -in his name-. That pretty is an auto accept.

A:10/10

M:9/10

**by play with i mean sexually . oh and pls use your mic. pls audible. pls.

*pretty much is

@Rhododendron can we have editing posts back? Q_Q

Don't feel like writing a paragraph this time, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

As most others have mentioned, he's been a long time player on xG Servers, and let's face it, anyone who doesn't have a single ban (other than a requested 1 minute ban) has got to know the rules pretty damn well (or avoids being on the CT team at all times).

I personally believe he would make both a good addition to the CS:S team as well as represent the community in a positive way. Don't let me down bbygrl! +1