Voly

Clan Growth

Will xG ever become big enough that it could stand up to other clans? Like the likes of....let's say...HG? This clan is decently old. Now way that we've been on the same spot for so long. (Pls stay on topic. I don't want to see any flame wars. Everyone clam down.)

Oh, there was a time.

There was a time ..

Not that I'd know though. #NewFag ;)

your not as new as me though, You were in the clan before i was

It's only been about a year now.

Dont ya know CSS has a hub testing server, its on sliderace like it's always been, but considering that its on a SLIDERACE MAP i doubt anything is being done for CSS, huge progress here.

there are only a few key people that i like that are still semi active. everyone else can go fuck off because i hate you.

1377092814073.gif.f92fa66c752260a478a7bec7e1e89b9a.gif

that aside, all the new fags are shitty children who i could give less of a fuck about so if this clan starts to grow its going to grow into dicks. we had a grain of happiness and prosperity but now we rolled it into a ball of shit.

i say we enforce what is left of the maturity rule and age rule and we might be able to unravel our shit and make it true again

#rant

At one point this clan was on it's A game with amazingly good co-leaders along with Division leaders before DM came out. Everything went down hill ever since the issue with Aegean, Billy Mays, Silence, and Serbian went down; along with other stuff that also wen't down. Honestly I don't think this clan will get anywhere anytime soon; but then again I can't see the future of what will happen to this clan. Let's just hope for the best to come.

there are only a few key people that i like that are still semi active. everyone else can go fudge off because i hate you.

[ATTACH]13961[/ATTACH]

that aside, all the new fags are shitty children who i could give less of a fudge about so if this clan starts to grow its going to grow into beef n' fixins. we had a grain of happiness and prosperity but now we rolled it into a ball of steaming pantload.

i say we enforce what is left of the maturity rule and age rule and we might be able to unravel our steaming pantload and make it true again

#rant

+1