Maymalays

Ponyspenser Plugin

Specifically, this is on the Gaming History Server. People are sick of hearing the 8-bit loops over and over and over again. I get complaints all the time about it. could we please remove it? After 600 hours it still remains sufficiently annoying, and its not like it would retract from the gameplay of the server.

I'm not an anti-brony, by the way. It's just irritating.

@Nomulous

>your face when Ponyspencer goes up

I'll have you know that there are people who put up Ponyspencers on trade gaming history,

acdn.memegenerator.net_instances_400x_26818437.jpg.7ad0b3b2b28d7a1ce4d7566a953a5307.jpg

And I only raged for 20 minutes.

BTW I agree, Bronyspencers (as I call them :coffee:) are annoying and just block out background music (especially on Goldenrod Trade) and I just don't want to hear "F*cking Ponyspecners" and listen to a whole 30 minute server debate about Pony's (halp me @kbraszzz pls)

tbh, having the plugin in the first place is playing favoritism to one group in particular. why do bronies get their own plugin, but not furries, 420blazeits, and neo-nazis? OH... Don't forget the brits like @Forest @SuperMaddud @magikkarpFAIL they deserve a plugin too then

i have an idea for the (potentially) greatest plugin ever. the BritSpenser. You re-design the entire dispenser to have a british flag overlay, and then you have it loop the british national anthem. @Nomulous @Forest

this :british:

+1, holy yes, please get rid of them. Seriously. Like @Origins said, it really gets in the way of the background music on Goldenrod. (Which has some pretty amazing songs. Looking at you, Sootopolis remix.)