Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

STEAM_0:0:37623199

Steam ID:

Ghostbusters

Position:

Information:

I have been playing xG for over a couple years now and believe I have actually been here longer than over 95% of the people. I realize that is not too significant but why not include it ;-).

The point is I
know
all the rules and can be a great addition to the community and am on the server several times when a mod or admin is not around. I understand that I
can
be a troll, but despite that-many people are trolls, it just depends what they're actions are other than trolling. In addition, you guys need a foreigner in this community, add diversity! I know how to play and know most of the people on the server. I also spend my time in many of the xG servers (mg, jb, rpg) so I might be around servers others aren't comfortable playing.

Lastly, if you ever need a ghost that needs busting......who ya gonna call?

+1, ACTIVE COOL, OWNS CSS AND HAS STEAM. WE PLAY ON S3RV3R AND HAS FUN. K00L KID AND OWNS STEAM. DOESNT PLAY LEAGUE AND IS K00L KID! A:1 M:10000000000000000000000000000

Oh yeah, sorry guys. Totally forgot this was xG CSS div. 14 bans (1 for freekilling, 5 for racism, 1 for racism and spamming, 2 for advertising for hG, 1 for glitching the map, and one for tarping that lead to a mass freekill.) +1 We should honestly just go ahead and promote him to Co-Leader. Great staff potential. 11/10 would do.

I honestly believe Ghostbusters can be a very mature guy, but the fact that he can be, does not mean he is. Normally when I'm just talking to him on steam, he's mature as anyone else. But in-game, he acts like...Well, a troll. Funny as hell. I doubt I want a moderator like that, though. I might put some reconsideration into this later, but that'd have to be a big change in him which I doubt will happen. +/-0 @Hidingmaster

Ghost, you are a funny guy, and i have no issues with you, but you can also get really annoying and act immature when you wan't to be; even though you can act mature when you wan't. Like most of us have been saying, if you can change a little bit and act more mature then ill change my +0 to something that will make you happy.