snakeboyeric

Goodbye All

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving.

With a new job and my ever increasing responsibilities, I have less and less time to play games. When I do it seems to be too late and the servers are empty.

In addition, I feel like Ive slowly grown out of the community, and have gotten tired of playing the same game over and over again, and need to move on. I need to focus on my priorities and devote more time to improving my circumstances and career path.

This community has definitely given me a lot of fun times, especially hanging out with really funny people, (far too many to list here) making unique friends, and also having the privilege of letting me create a map for xG and testing it with everyone.

I will still visit the servers occasionally, and play when I have the time. But i cant make the commitment that is needed for a xg member. Everyone, it has been a pleasure, and don't forget to have fun (even if it means disregarding the rules occasionally)

-$nakeboyeric

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o

Was great knowing you m8, really. It's sad to see you depart, but it is completely understandable given the certain obligations you have. Make sure to visit every now and then, even if on forums. Also, I'd suggest temporarily staying in your position until you find a suitable replacement (not that anyone will be able to take your place). #$nakeBoy4Ever

basically what forest said, I think he said it to you guys before but if not now you know, you basically will have to stay on for discussions until a suitable replacement is found and agreed on.