I do apologize everyone, but we have a bit of a misunderstanding. I never wanted to join JUST for a staff position/ staff powers. I want to know you guys more. You all seem like a fun group of people. I thought when you join, you would have the option to partake in certain decisions, such as banning/ kicking. I do apologize for confusing you all

I have already told him he's not signing for mod. He was a bit confused. I've seen him a lot more maybe once or twice. He improved but I don't think I should change my vote

Sorry for this silly question, but can i see a list of your most active servers? I wanna play on more than just the Pokemon Server

There is a server list under servers. Have tf2 running and do direct connect or something like that

Sorry for this silly question, but can i see a list of your most active servers? I wanna play on more than just the Pokemon Server

You can do !servers in-game and it shows all servers in the game you're currently in. The rest of the servers are listed at: Xeno Gamers

Nope just wait until you get more vouches also try reading dem rules it really helps out when people have a good understanding of the rules. If you have questions pm me or a staff member.

I actually have seen him quite a bit on the Pokémon server but he isn't on enough to actually be considered on all the time. However, he is a really nice guy if I was a member I definitely would plus 1 him.