kingme111

Bye Guys I'm Done With Xenogamers

If you're after getting your account deleted, you'll want to PM Rhododendron or Nomulous. As for 'Membership', it really only applies to those who have had a Member Submission accepted. Not that those who have made an account aren't Members, they just aren't 'True Members', no offense to those who aren't yet 'accepted'. Sort of like Basic Membership by making an account, then Premium Membership by applying.

With that said, cheers m8. Here's to hoping you overcome life's shitty obstacles :coffee:

You cannot get your account deleted.

You really expected things to change around here?

It starts with you (in general). As with any other 'movement', it'll take time and patience for those around you to follow, but that doesn't mean you should immediately stop trying. Although, this only applies to those who actually care ;)

It starts with you (in general). As with any other 'movement', it'll take time and patience for those around you to follow, but that doesn't mean you should immediately stop trying. Although, this only applies to those who actually care ;)

After time and time again of watch you especially, along with others try, it will last a maximum of two weeks. Take DarkRP for example, it was really fun to play but died out because the division leaders didn't give two fucks after a week.

. . .We don't have to make a big deal over me guys just ignore me, and there's nothing wrong with xG I had great times on here but its ended (Due To Reasons) My times come for me to worry about other matters okay, you are all good people about being concerned (Half of you guys :L) (Others say F**k off nobody likes you) Either Way Point said No Need to worry get on with your regular lives. . . (Also Hachiko I was active on everyday but I do matter about other things in life we can't just sit on the floor, or the bed, or in a chair playing on your computer/laptop all day for the rest of our lives...)

btw @HachikoTachibana incase you were wondering, seeing as it should have expired by now. I banned you. If I see you being an asshat again, it'll end up longer than 2 days. Further may be required too, such as member protest. You can be an ass on TS all you want, idgaf but not on forums like that to someone making a goodbye thread.

Chrono There's No Need To Make Things Bad... Everyone Has They're Own Opinions... Surely You Can Un-Ban Her Right?.... Right?... I Get That Shes A Jerk To Me But There's No Need To Ban Her.... But I Get It Your The Division Leader Its Alright If It Was Necessary For Ban.

Hi, welcome to xG! You can find the website at Xeno Gamers You'll have a grand ol' time with a giant group of 12 year olds. Oh the delight! Now, if you were wondering there is a great idea in xG! Mods and such can do whatever they like, so you should try making a mod app.

~à tout à l'heure

What's your problem? I was making a simple suggestion- to join the wonderful ranks of xG! Where everyone is welcome, especially if you're 12!

~à tout à l'heure

@KendrickLlama Everyone in xG is valued, even if you're not actually a member! You shouldn't be so rude, unless you yourself are 12- then you have a legitament excuse. He should stay, and become a moderator and be reknown amongst the general populace, and above all beloved!