Muzzle

History Behind Your Ign

Lithium because I don't know. Used to be lithiumbb because my initials are bb. Occasionally Princess Lithium because I'm a pretty princess don't you know

Previous names:

Dan The Man - If u watch rooster teeth / slo mo guys then yea

I NoScoped JFK - My friend decided to change my name to it when he was using my steam account, i thought that it was a pretty funny name so i kept it. It then turned into JFK cuz it turned into a hassle to say the full name.

Odyssey - At that time i had to do a greek mythology project and i decided to change it to that. It was also really funny because no one can't spell it lol.

Haxx - Hexx wanted me to change it to Haxx due to the possiblity of trolling. Afterwards it was quite similar to my xbox name so i decided to keep it. It was also easy to spell, pronounce and so on

Previous names:

Dan The Man - If u watch rooster teeth / slo mo guys then yea

I NoScoped JFK - My friend decided to change my name to it when he was using my steam account, i thought that it was a pretty funny name so i kept it. It then turned into JFK cuz it turned into a hassle to say the full name.

Odyssey - At that time i had to do a greek mythology project and i decided to change it to that. It was also really funny because no one can't spell it lol.

Haxx - Hexx wanted me to change it to Haxx due to the possiblity of trolling. Afterwards it was quite similar to my xbox name so i decided to keep it. It was also easy to spell, pronounce and so on

Rooster Teeth and Slow Mo. :D

I have no friends and I'm failing all of my classes, my parents hate me and everyone else in my family, so one day dwelling upon my sad life, while playing Counter Strike: Source. I decided to change my name that fit my personality accordingly. Hence LostCause or LostCunt which also fits my personality a lot better than LostCause but eh

Oh right, My REALLY old name that was when i was first getting on xG Servers Verethneragna: I watched a lot of Campione and he was the god of victory so, i just kinda took it. And kinda won a lot of games with it on. Then Kirito happened and well you know the rest

Back when I played rs when I was little, I usually mined a lot. And the ores looked like cracks in a rock.

MineCrack. My mother always called me a creative little boy, right?