|xg| Bangin On A Trashcan - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

|xG| BANGIN ON A TRASHCAN

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:41765342

Rules Broken:

Freekilling, abusing, mass bait + freekill after, disrespect to members of xG and players, impersonating division manager.

Evidence:

This link is for the in game footage of Jailbreak while he freekilled etc.

The attached files below contain Bangin's recent names and a chat log from gameme showing disrespect and even Bangin admitting he broke a rule and not accepting the rules.

The video above is 1 round after the pictures were taken, @AdamStoe875448 has another (longer) video of the session from spectate view showing the rounds as they go. This is provided below.

5aa4c08d7bb41_Banginpreviousnames.thumb.png.83eb16662ea3a7201f3da81941ca0d97.png

5aa4c08d9a449_Chatlogsofdisrespect.thumb.png.95e198f799e736e4888e4d3b0c5d6f86.png

oh thats just from today, hes been doing stuff for weeks now. some in which i have no proof of, but like "oh im the only blue, im gonna camp armpry untill you guys come in".

For reference Banginonatrashcan - Team Fortress 2 | Page 3 | Xeno Gamers this is his member submission where user has been banned for other offenses and has other users claiming valid reasons for him not to join. However that DM thing was delt with a while ago by muffin(rip muffin ) and shouldn't be considered here

+1 I remember he sniped me once when I was typing in my LR. I might be new to JB but I know whats allowed. I was pretty angry and left the server. Bonfire was there and can vouch, also think another xG was there. It was last week maybe?

I never kill unless there is a reason to. If it was an honest freehit or freekill, i slay myself accordingly.

forge has flamed me on any occasion he can get. He singles me out constantly and taunts me.

Today he straight up told me to "Shut the fuck up", when all I was doing was saying he was wrong.

Seems like a reasonable reaction. Pfff.

Half the time I dont even play on CT when he's on because he complains about every single, tiny mistake CT makes. It makes the whole experience not fun.

And why does everyone hate me? It's a game, if I accidently do something. just shrug it off. THat's what I do. I'm not purposefully trying to ruin your day.

But forge, fuck you man. You're incredibly rude and I remember why I gave you that -1 on YOUR member application. You go and do shit like put in a ban request, just because you got killed. Instead of maybe talking like a human being to me, I would've been more careful. But you gotta talk shit to someone you dont even know personally because you think because you nitpick the rules, you are better than everyone else.

And what happened to us being in a clan, huh? Shouldnt you be on my side? I'd have your back and believe you if the situation was flipped. But not anymore. But it's nice to see you are such a dick to take it this far. It's a real eye opener to what kind of person you are.

@kbrazz if you find it fit to ban me from jailbreak for a while, or at least from CT. Go ahead. But don't ban me from the clan. I want to represent xG, whether or not some of it's members are rude, or whatever they may be. Maybe I need a break from jailbreak anyway, let everyone cool off.

That picture you posted with the chat log

I had lr, I was celebrating and ran out of nine square swinging my melee. You walked around the corner into me.

Thats when you got hit, but I didnt keep hitting you. I stopped and apologized. But you flipped out and called freeday without even listening to me.

And then I was told to "shut the fuck up"

Sounds like you are the one disrespecting members forge. Not me.