Muzzle

Gaming Computers Search

Hey guys my birthday is coming up really soon. June 18 to be exact. My mom has asked me what I wanted in a desktop. I would like to stay in the 300 price range but I'd rather save my mom money. So I just want ones that will load steam games and not be slow as fuck. So if you could tell me what you guys usually use that would be cool. But i would rather have a windows computer if you guys could help out I would really appreciate it

He prob has a Dell rofl

I asked because plugging that processor into an LGA1150 board would result in two broken components. XD

As long as his old board can run Steam, it's all gud hehe. But yeah, if you want to built into your old one, the specs would be nice.

As long as his old board can run Steam, it's all gud hehe. But yeah, if you want to built into your old one, the specs would be nice.

Wat. Boards have sockets, you know. You can't run an i5 4670k on an LGA2011 board, for example. Pls do research m8.

EDIT: Also, unless his processor is a Pentium 3 or something, he should probably get a GPU+PSU upgrade.