[xG:A] Vector

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40865099

Evidence:

Assorted Evidence (Mixed with other stuff) located
and

Further Information:

@diabeetus @Nomulous @ThePenguin @Gawd @Hidingmaster @Vector

In the pictures you'll notice bans being given out for "autism" one being "meow" another just being "0" and another saying "10080 nacho man shut the flying fuck up" I know for a fact there is a mute button which doesn't require you to permanently ban someone just for talking, There is also mute options for the "autistic" bans so they can't talk on mic. In my opinion he's giving unfair bans out so he shows he has power over everyone else.

Any updates to this thread, and the evidence that was reviewed by the notified parties?

@Hidingmaster

Thanks!

Someone deleted the admins for Vector's bans - all now have 'admin deleted.'

That should have been fixed.

Also evidence was apparently supplied here: [xg:a] Vector | Xeno Gamers

The evidence supplied in this post, is 2 weeks old (based on imgur timestamp, and the fact that the same pictures had been used throughout the member protest thread), the same time the other thread was posted as well as this one, and according to that thread, action had been taken in the form of a warning that was already given out and if done again then would result in further punishment. Last I checked posting a different thread using the same exact evidence was not performing said actions again @Hidingmaster @ThePenguin @Gawd @diabeetus