Moosty

Hub Is Ruining Tgh

Is the server more fun or less fun since hub  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is the server more fun or less fun since hub

• more fun
    • less fun

I have been playing this server for over a year. not once has it not been fun. but these last couple of days since hub was added have been hell. nobody talks or fucks around, nobody let's people duel, all anyone does is kill eachother for credits. i know i have mod powers and can just go in buddha but being in buddha is lame without other friendly players to screw around with. I'm not having fun on the server anymore. I enjoy the server for the people but those people are either just killing on sight now or are coming back less and less because if you don't feel like being a tryhard the server sucks to play on now. if i wanted to play tf2 like a tryhard i would play a pub game. Hub is cool, but it isn't cool enough to stick around if the server sucks to play on. it's not the plugin itself, it's the players. every single one of them is a faggot with a hardon for credits and will either kill you on sight or farm your credits as a friendly scout. Hub has ruined this server and i'm not sure i want to stick around if this is how it's going to be. I came here for fun, and i'm not having fun anymore. and i'm not alone in that regard.

I find it more fun. The server is much more enjoyable for me with my new name colour especially since its easier to see my text because I don't have a mic so I need to rely on text to do my job as a mod and buy/sell things and just generally greet and talk to people. I have noticed the friendly scouts running around picking up credits of people you kill which does get annoying as they are like vultures sometimes. But its not ruined tgh at all for me, I find it more fun.

-1 first of all people in xG have been talking about hub for a long ass time, wanting it back, and now that we have it, we get rid of it? nah. Also, the duel problem has been around because people killed people dueling even before the hub thing, now it's just used as a scapegoat, Also what do you even do in friendly mode? you just kind of stand around doing nothing how is that fun? As i mentioned before all of this has been around, people killing friendlies, again hub is being used as a scapegoat. Also, you really think that a whole plugin just ruins a server because people want some credits? people don't like change and will find a flaw in it no matter what. Keep in mind hub also helps us finance the servers where we get keys from the donations, sell on pay pal and give back to xG actually helping us. there are a few problems with it, such as bugs and shit but like with everything, people will go back to normal, because like items in tf2, and everything else, the hype will just go down and people will go back to playing normally. Also it brings in new players because it makes our servers stand out. Hub is still in it's early stages, so there are still things to improve but to just give up after a plugin has been in for like 3 days?

Carry on. I was just being salty, been trying to quit smoking (#failed). I won't be using the hub stuff myself but Vector's right, people may be douchebags now but the hype will die down. The poll is surprisingly even though, so this post should stay up so people can vote.

Dear god this opening post was incoherent. I don't want to look at it anymore.

Carry on. I was just being salty, been trying to quit smoking (#failed). I won't be using the hub stuff myself but Vector's right, people may be douchebags now but the hype will die down. The poll is surprisingly even though, so this post should stay up so people can vote.

Dear god this opening post was incoherent. I don't want to look at it anymore.

aren't we all being salty recently? :p

But the creds mann! Plus it gives people somthing to do instead of just sit there and trade. I stopped trading alot due to being bored out of my mind so why not? Mabe make a room where duels can happen or make a spycrab dedicated room so there is no interference?

The Hub is cool i pick up credits just sitting around doing nothing or just with some friendlies in a hidden room

Shouldn't you be playing CS:GO or not checking the forums like ever

Shouldn't you be playing CS:GO or not checking the forums like ever

ive always been on the forms and does it matter if i have a variety of games instead of just playing tf2 all day long?