DJ_Audible_Swag

Xg | Audible - Mod App

"Post said 15 characters or less"

Division: Counter-Strike: Source

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19599678

Banned: Yes

Previously in xG: Yes

Further Information: I've been playing a lot, I was a mod before got demoted due to inactivity, I've been a "valueable" asset to moderator things, and if jubens can get mod anyone can except for some people, Im swedish btw :D

@Bleed @Hexx @Cristo @Haxx @MrSaturday @Lithium @Sojodak @ForestFire @jubens45 Some of our mods and badmins who should voice their opinion on this. This is Audible Swag who was once a mod, his current in game name is xG | Swedish

He would almost definitely, in my opinion, make a good mod. He's fairly active, certainly mature enough (by xG standards).

HOWEVER: Last I checked he has no mic, and unless he now has a mic I'm not sure that would be the best for a mod.

He would almost definitely, in my opinion, make a good mod. He's fairly active, certainly mature enough (by xG standards).

HOWEVER: Last I checked he has no mic, and unless he now has a mic I'm not sure that would be the best for a mod.

i remember the entire time i was mod i didnt have a mic, good times.+1 if jubens can get mod, why cant someone who is actually active, mature, and knows the rules get mod. (@jubens45 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

He was certainly a good mod before he went inactive. +1 Would love to see him back in again.

And don't lie you bastard, you're mexican not swedish ;)

Applied for mod, got mod, stayed for 1 week, inactivity, applies again, gets mod, stays for 1 week, inactivity and rinse and repeat. But seriously +1 because he is activishishish and is mature but we would never know cause he is a afraid to use his mic. @DrLee still thinks he is a 12 year old

[ATTACH]12418[/ATTACH]

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Moderator Submission has been accepted!

Please remember to be...

-Active on teamspeak, forums and servers

-a Positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1

pls copy paste right