SpermytheCat

Government Mandated Forum Hours

Okay, I left XenoGamers a while ago since CS:S got mostly depopulated and the focus switched to TF2 which is a dirty jew game for scrubs, but I noticed a huge influx in member applications since then so I guess it worked. However these forums are still relatively middling in population since only a small percentage of members actuall use them.

Why not make it so you have to have a certain amount of forum posts before you can apply for xG? Not only to get more people on the forum because that would be cool but mostly because I STILL WANT MORE PEOPLE TO DO THE FKING XG MUSICAL GOD DAMMIT LISTEN TO HAXX'S MELODIC VOICE AND REPLICATE IT DAMMIT Xg: The Musical | Xeno Gamers

Xg: The Musical | Xeno Gamers Xg: The Musical | Xeno Gamers

Xg: The Musical | Xeno Gamers

Why not make it so you have to have a certain amount of forum posts before you can apply for xG?

Why not make it so that Higher-Ups don't accept stupid ass vouches that are either irrelevant or lack valid information in Member Submissions :Old Man:

Why not make it so that Higher-Ups don't accept stupid ass vouches that are either irrelevant or lack valid information in Member Submissions :Old Man:

this rule used to always exist.

that would just lead to mass forum spam.

These

People only come on forums now to:

-shitpost

- spam the same thread topics without checking to see if someone else posted it already

- spam shoutbox

- start dumb polls

- give a sad ass excuses to get staff demoted