Ribbit

Ribbit - Counter-strike: Source

On mobile, so can someone tell me if he's the one that got 3 headshots with the ump in one life? It looks pretty close to hax, since his cursor is also still AF until someone comes by, then he lands a magic shot(s). -1 for unban, pretty conclusive.

That's a pretty terrible demo, doesn't even show me playing- just getting kills. Hahahaha

Are you pants on head retarded? No offense, but reread what you just typed.

Are you pants on head retarded? No offense, but reread what you just typed.

Are you retarded? It doesn't show a view of me getting kills, all it shows is the kill-tracker showing my kills. And it's funny how the faggy TF2 div is posting on a cs:s div thing.

I'm not saying it's conclusive for you, but people asked for it and it's all I have.

There was around 6 people spectating, so I don't see why they couldn't take a demo; for better "proof". Instead they go to someone with a terrible demo? GG.

It wasn't one I purposely took for you. I use Nvidia shadowplay so when I downloaded my last 10 minutes of play as proof of agaiN hacking your round was one of the ones in it. As it is, I don't think you were hacking, but -1 for unban cuz you're a troll and a douche.

It wasn't one I purposely took for you. I use Nvidia shadowplay so when I downloaded my last 10 minutes of play as proof of agaiN hacking your round was one of the ones in it. As it is, I don't think you were hacking, but -1 for unban cuz you're a troll and a douche.

i HOPE you aren't serious. If you don't think she's hacking, then fucking unban her. this is a ban protest against hacking, which the person WHO MADE THE DEMO even said he doesn't think you're hacking. if you want her banned make another thread, but this is a poor excuse to keep someone banned.

i HOPE you aren't serious. If you don't think she's hacking, then fudgeing unban her. this is a ban protest against hacking, which the person WHO MADE THE DEMO even said he doesn't think you're hacking. if you want her banned make another thread, but this is a poor excuse to keep someone banned.

Well then she should post a proper request which doesn't just say unban me faggots and I'll +1 it.