Ribbit

Ribbit - Counter-strike: Source

+1 There were some sketchy moments, like the UMP part, but when i was spectating Maddie/Gordon it wasn't hacks (Personally that was what i thought). Now keep in mind that when you're spectating someone on CS:S there will be times where it looks like their cross hairs are off when in reality it wasn't. So remember to compensate for lag. As for the 3 person kill feed with the UMP...*Quick Reminder* that the room is small as hell, and you just have to spray a clip or two at one of the sides of the wall and you can get a quad-feed (I was a victim :(), and lets be honest u guys were lined up one after another for the most part :/ .

*Note* I get that you're pissed off, but disrespecting on the forums doesn't help your case. However disrespecting has nothing to do with the ban, so -1ing solely for the disrespect as... Vector said "this is a poor excuse to keep someone banned."

ok lets be real here. she does not cheat. it doesn't even look like she cheats. sounds like a few people are butthurt she's better than them. when you have 4k+ hours in the game what can you expect? i mean, come on... i really am starting to think the banning admins don't even think she's cheating themselves they just want her banned and needed an excuse. it is painfully obvious there is no cheats.

If we're basing it all off this demo, unban her now. That wasn't even the part that we (Excluding notdestroyer or whatever his name is now) all thought she was hacking in.

Honestly, the way i see it, the people didn't know who Maddie was and just thought it was some random who they thought was hacking, so taking that into account they thought something fishy was going on

This is exactly what i think now, and especially if the only evidence we can find is that demo, +1

@jubens45 pls respond

pls carry me in csgo @Zeal

If we're being honest, the video was taken on warmcup headshot's smallest sub-map. It can't be that difficult to get those headshots (from the video) +1 Unless someone else has more evidence of her which shows it more clearly that she was hacking. I'll wait for Jubens' response later to see if he has any demo, if not, she'll more than likely be unbanned.

mmmm i've played with her every now and then and she was always accused of hacks but i was always against, now seeing her being capable of them first hand im a little skeptic, she should know how strict you guys can get but if its the first offense then i say let her off with a warning if not then i don't care either way. If first offense +1 if not scratch my vote.

Cheating and Hacking

You can only ban a hacker if 2 other admins agree with you. If they agree, it is a PERMANENT ban. Anything above or below is breaking the rules.

Would like to remind Staff (@DrLee ) that hacking does not require proof or evidence other than the word of the Staff + the other two Administrators who witnessed it. However, I believe that it should be altered to not only have two other admins agree, but also must provide a demo (recording) of the offending player using these alleged 'hacks'. Will make these sort of Protests much easier to handle as you can only currently rely on the word of the admins who saw the 'hacking'.

Only other opinion on this thread is that, given the videos provided, it doesn't seem like she's hacking. Not going to provide a negative or positive vouch though simply due to the way we handle bans in regards to hacking. On one hand, I don't want to rely heavily on what the Staff saw in terms of dealing with an unban for something like hacking, but on the other hand that can't exclude the possibility of hacks on other occasions (as mentioned above that it was seen on a different occasion).

Would like to remind Staff (@DrLee ) that hacking does not require proof or evidence other than the word of the Staff + the other two Administrators who witnessed it. However, I believe that it should be altered to not only have two other admins agree, but also must provide a demo (recording) of the offending player using these alleged 'hacks'. Will make these sort of Protests much easier to handle as you can only currently rely on the word of the admins who saw the 'hacking'.

Only other opinion on this thread is that, given the videos provided, it doesn't seem like she's hacking. Not going to provide a negative or positive vouch though simply due to the way we handle bans in regards to hacking. On one hand, I don't want to rely heavily on what the Staff saw in terms of dealing with an unban for something like hacking, but on the other hand that can't exclude the possibility of hacks on other occasions (as mentioned above that it was seen on a different occasion).

Updated the post yo.

Cheating and Hacking

You can only ban a hacker if evidence (demos, screenshots of malicious activity, etc) is included and substantiated AND two other admins agree with you. If the evidence is substantiated and the two admins agree, it is a PERMANENT ban. Anything above or below is breaking the rules.

You like @Forest ?

Cows/Ribbit will be unbanned due to insufficient evidence, along with this new rules. Which I like.

Any evidence found in the future, record the demo of the player - whether they're in POV or 3rd person of them. Thank you, and #closed #Unbanned

Cows/Ribbit will be unbanned due to insufficient evidence, along with this new rules. Which I like.

Any evidence found in the future, record the demo of the player - whether they're in POV or 3rd person of them. Thank you, and #closed #Unbanned

#postinginclosedthreads

3rd person might cut it for blatant hacks, but not for others #justpointingthisout #swag #420blazeit