Egossi

I Don't Like Being Somewhere I'm Not Wanted.

Why the fudge make a thread if you are still going to play on the servers?

I will still be on xG servers, so I'm not totally leaving xG.

WHY THE FUDGE ARE YOU SO FUDGING AGGRESSIVE FOR FUDGE'S SAKE. FUDGE. He obvs doesn't want to be a part of xG (wants non-member), but that doesn't mean he won't stick around and play on the Servers.

At some point in the various journeys we embark on in our lives, we get to a part where we feel like giving up. Sometimes we give up before we even start and other times we give up just before we are about to make that huge break-through that we have been putting so much effort in to achieve.

At some point in the various journeys we embark on in our lives, we get to a part where we feel like giving up. Sometimes we give up before we even start and other times we give up just before we are about to make that huge break-through that we have been putting so much effort in to achieve.

did i do good?

WOW FGT CANT EVEN NO SCOPE HEAD SHOT KILL YOURSELF

Holy shit, you are euphoric.

@Egossi , if you're honest, leave the forums and leave the servers.