Charles

Xg:a Rejects - Team Fortress 2

I only muted myslef because you guys kept chasing your name to mine. It's hard to target someone when like 3 other people share the same name

I'd recommend using the admin menu, or typing status in console - for future cases, that is.

it wasnt just disrespect, he mic spammed several times and continued to do so after warnings, he left the server and came back on an alternate account and continuted to mic spam he left again. I had to use the ban disconnected players command,

Plus, even @Kbraszz gave the ok for a week.

I only muted myslef because you guys kept chasing your name to mine. It's hard to target someone when like 3 other people share the same name

Rip in pepperonis a DM dishing out the excessive bans. But our names werent Hachi is was Hashi so wat.

it wasnt just disrespect, he mic spammed several times and continued to do so after warnings, he left the server and came back on an alternate account and continuted to mic spam he left again. I had to use the ban disconnected players command,

Sounds to me like you had to put disrespect because you went through the admin menu, and you can't type your own reason in The admin menu. He had to choose from a list and disrespect was the closest to what happened. Don't think of disrespect as the actual reason, it was just the closest option.

Type "status" in console (No quotes), Heres an example of what a line looks like.

# 2 1 "xG:A Dleeb" STEAM_1:1:40997639 00:07 19 1 active 80000 loopback

The very first number is the persons userid. To target that specific person, you can type <command> #2

You could also just use the admin menu, or #<exact name>

Type "status" in console (No quotes), Heres an example of what a line looks like.

The very first number is the persons userid. To target that specific person, you can type <command> #2

You could also just use the admin menu, or #<exact name>

Do you really think our mods could do this?

Sounds to me like you had to put disrespect because you went through the admin menu, and you can't type your own reason in The admin menu. He had to choose from a list and disrespect was the closest to what happened. Don't think of disrespect as the actual reason, it was just the closest option.

Lol, you don't get banned for 1 week for micspammerino, gg so rekt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHrMkAsGFlE