Charles

Xg:a Rejects - Team Fortress 2

The problem is that a week is crazy excessive and that a DM said to give out a crazy ass ban makes no sense.

Mic Spammers

If a mic spammer joins the server and will not stop after a warning, you must mute and then kick him if he does it again. If he rejoins and continues to do this, that is a bannable offence. An admin must ban him for 240 minutes exactly. Anything above or below is breaking the rules.

Any objections? @Hexx

Since I wasn't present at the situation I wont give my opinion, although I would like to remind everyone how disrespect should be handled.

To deal with a disrespecting player you still must do the following:

• Warn the player about the disrespect with a gag or mute. AND tell the player why he/she was gagged/muted.
  • Kick the player if disrespecting continues with an explanation of why they were kicked.
  • If the player comes back and continues then it is a 6 hour ban. Do not skip these steps.

wat. I dont see a week in there

Mic Spammers

If a mic spammer joins the server and will not stop after a warning, you must mute and then kick him if he does it again. If he rejoins and continues to do this, that is a bannable offence. An admin must ban him for 240 minutes exactly. Anything above or below is breaking the rules.

240 = 4 hours . Once again WHERE IS THE WEEK.

I told Hachi to gag/mute him if he does it again or ban him for 1 day.(Yes 1 day is far to much don't remind me)

Shortly after she told me he kept coming back and that rejects had banned him for 1 week.

I did not even talk to rejects until the ban was done.

Leaving this open since it's a abuse report not a ban protest.

His ban has been lowered to an hour.(Pretty much a unban)

I told Hachi to gag/mute him if he does it again or ban him for 1 day.(Yes 1 day is far to much don't remind me)

Shortly after she told me he kept coming back and that rejects had banned him for 1 week.

I did not even talk to rejects until the ban was done.

Leaving this open since it's a abuse report not a ban protest.

His ban has been lowered to an hour.(Pretty much a unban)

>Said to ban him for a day

>He gets banned for a week

>So you lower the ban to an hour

>>>>LOGIC 2+2=3<<<<

Hexx, you really need to stop coming onto the server and trolling, I have seen you do it before. :(

>Said to ban him for a day

>He gets banned for a week

>So you lower the ban to an hour

>>>>LOGIC 2+2=3<<<<

Hexx, you really need to stop coming onto the server and trolling, I have seen you do it before. :(

2 and 2 are numbers. 3 is also a number. Both add to 5. 5, along with those two, is prime. 17 is also a prime number. 17*4 is 68. 68 is divisible by 4. 4 is the first composite number. 6 is the next composite number. 216 is the largest cube of the first 6 integers. 216 is 6^3. HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

Hexx, you really need to stop coming onto the server and trolling :(

This. You knew the rules and you broke them on purpose. Don't be stupid.