StarmiX

Class Limits?

wowowowowow first off. Before the "Medic Crusade" it was 3 lonely medics. Me (Medic #7),@CoolyCooly (Medic #69) and @Docterlat_ (Medic #0). Doing this we were all on blue and we messed around and @TwoZeroFour got pissed or something like that. But later that day, me and Cooly decided to do it again on red and got a shit ton of people in ts to do it and it carried on from there including @TwoZeroFour and @Nope.avi . With one of the first full Medic Teams. Now that wasnt as organized as the Medic Crusade is, but I just want to point out that the Medic Crusade isnt the original Medic squad. But dont ruin the Medic Rebellions plserino

Since i started jailbreak the updates have started to lean in favour of the guards, no more ammo drops, no camping etc etc. I think an organised rebellion like the crusade is what brings back memories of the old jb for me. It's just a bit of fun in a game when it comes down to it. It's not like im making them last a week.

Since i started jailbreak the updates have started to lean in favour of the guards, no more ammo drops, no camping etc etc. I think an organised rebellion like the crusade is what brings back memories of the old jb for me. It's just a bit of fun in a game when it comes down to it. It's not like im making them last a week.

"Old jb" wasn't being able to have reds win every single round

We never won every single round Barm. If the warden would actually think, like yourself, They would actually be able to stop the rebelling

Barm didnt you start playing jb after ammo drops and camping were removed?

He did. I played before then, but I wasn't even close to a regular. Hop JB and Minecart were like 90% of the maps back then too.