Kypari

Remove The Bunnies

READ THE THREAD FIRST  

16 members have voted

1. 1. READ THE THREAD FIRST

• Remove it
    • Limited classes

Could there be a thing were we just remove the skins for jb only? Because when they are in the floor and you cant tell what team they are on is really annoying. Now for trade servers the skins dont cause such a problem except for the few things that cause people to be upset. Like the Bunny and the lying on the floor stuff also. I feel skins should at least be removed from jb and limited to some classes on trade, but if that is not possible just to take them away from a certain server, then just take them away for good, because you can tell they cause quite a lot of problems. +1

Removing something that adds individuality may result in a decline in players, just a heads up. I can't speak for every game, but its an occurrence that generally happens in games where everyone looks the same otherwise. Of course this may not apply to TF2 doe, since it has a lot of customization if I'm not mistaken (guns, hats, etc[?]). Mind you, if it is causing grief on the JB Server (interupting gameplay, IE. unable to distinguish team members) then by all means have it removed there.

I personally wouldn't have something like this removed unless regular TF2 players on xG Servers (a bulk of players btw, not just 1-6 regulars who also happen to be on forums) are in agreeance. I would suggest starting a petition ("Removal of Bunny Skin") and then advertise it on the xG Servers in TF2. You can probably find a free petition site to use for this particular situation. Worse comes to worse, get gud and lrn 2 aim :coffee:

Removing something that adds individuality may result in a decline in players, just a heads up. I can't speak for every game, but its an occurrence that generally happens in games where everyone looks the same otherwise. Of course this may not apply to TF2 doe, since it has a lot of customization if I'm not mistaken (guns, hats, etc[?]). Mind you, if it is causing grief on the JB Server (interupting gameplay, IE. unable to distinguish team members) then by all means have it removed there.

I personally wouldn't have something like this removed unless regular TF2 players on xG Servers (a bulk of players btw, not just 1-6 regulars who also happen to be on forums) are in agreeance. I would suggest starting a petition ("Removal of Bunny Skin") and then advertise it on the xG Servers in TF2. You can probably find a free petition site to use for this particular situation. Worse comes to worse, get gud and lrn 2 aim :coffee:

In regards to customization, like you mentioned, we have over 740 hats in TF2. Easily more than enough combos. Let's see how many possibilities there are: 779 C 3= 78,485,029 different item combos. The issue is that these skins are actually making it easy to avoid getting killed due to how they incorrectly represent where hit boxes are.

Skins should be removed completely. They are too easily abused right now and have caused nothing but people complaining and getting upset. They make it less fun and fair for the other players on all servers, not just jailbreak. When I first started playing on the servers we had custom skins (r.i.p in peace sanic/error sign going fast), and they were removed for a reason. They should have stayed dead because they caused nothing but server issues and strife between players. Changing the skins enough to make them fair would be far more work than it's worth. Just put the damn custom skins back in their grave and be done with it. We took them out the first time for a reason, and reading this thread, that reason obviously hasn't changed.

+1 for removal of bunny skin and all other skins from all xG servers. The right choice was made the first time and that shit storm wasn't half as bad.

nice bias poll. wheres the keep it option?

1. its a trade server

2. its fun

3. It's one of my favourite skins and I should be allowed to use it on all classes.

4. stop complaining

Finally, comment with actual reason rather than an opinion. Quite frankly. I don't care about what you like about this skin and why it appeals to you. The only thing I care about is a legitimate reason why you don't want this to be on the trade servers.

For example,

Not even talking about how I can't tell what team the bunny is on.

SInce the bunny is just a skin it doesnt mean the hit boxes are different.

if the bunny is moving its head back and forth the hit box will be in the middle. Just shot in the middle area and u will get the headshoots

I think all skins should be removed. I found many glitches that can easily be aboosed, such as the invisible demoman in the Gangplank skin.

Could there be a thing were we just remove the skins for jb only? Because when they are in the floor and you cant tell what team they are on is really annoying. Now for trade servers the skins dont cause such a problem except for the few things that cause people to be upset. Like the Bunny and the lying on the floor stuff also. I feel skins should at least be removed from jb and limited to some classes on trade, but if that is not possible just to take them away from a certain server, then just take them away for good, because you can tell they cause quite a lot of problems. +1

Skins should be removed completely. They are too easily abused right now and have caused nothing but people complaining and getting upset. They make it less fun and fair for the other players on all servers, not just jailbreak. When I first started playing on the servers we had custom skins (r.i.p in peace sanic/error sign going fast), and they were removed for a reason. They should have stayed dead because they caused nothing but server issues and strife between players. Changing the skins enough to make them fair would be far more work than it's worth. Just put the damn custom skins back in their grave and be done with it. We took them out the first time for a reason, and reading this thread, that reason obviously hasn't changed.

+1 for removal of bunny skin and all other skins from all xG servers. The right choice was made the first time and that steaming pantload storm wasn't half as bad.

Those are all fair reasons to why the bunny should/shouldn't be removed. Now are you actually prepared to put up a legitimate explanation of why you want the bunny removed or not?

Get rid of the skins. They are all scary and I'm not use to it. Can't we just get a female model pack and say that's that. OR JUST FUCKING DOWNLOAD YOUR OWN SKINS. Christ +1

We could say in order to use the skins you must be friendly while using them, It will let people have fun with the skins by being friendly with them and it will stop people from calling abuse by getting killed by them.

That would mean, @Egossi , that JB wouldn't have skins.

TGH would, however.

We could say in order to use the skins you must be friendly while using them, It will let people have fun with the skins by being friendly with them and it will stop people from calling abuse by getting killed by them.

yes but it all depends if Nomulous can make it happen and how will it affect people in friendly without skins. would the skins be transparent like friendly players or would they be opaque whilst those without skins would be transparent? food for thought hehe